Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance is looking for a Senior Communications Manager to join its global comms team. This is a full-time remote position. We are looking for candidates who come from the financial, crypto, blockchain and or fintech industry with experience leading communications and PR strategies on a multinational level.
You will be supporting the global media program to improve awareness and SoV, supporting/leading the executive visibility program to improve thought leadership, increasing company favorability and trust, and reducing negative sentiment through effective crisis and issues management.
- Develop strong media relations Lead on key announcements/write press releases, develop messaging documents and FAQs
- Execute thought leadership pieces and bylines; forecast industry news and trends
- Develop global stories and campaigns across channels for localized strategies and messages
- Crisis and reputation management with rapid decision-making with internal stakeholders and leadership team
- Support global events including speaking strategy and secure key speaking opportunities for the executive team as well as podcasts and other key events
- Generate high impact thought leadership opportunities including 2-3 key bylines per month
- Support training and improving key speaker bench (executive spokespeople)
- Secure global awards to raise credibility and trust globally
- Support global PR activities including proactive media outreach, media interviews and announcements,
- Conduct monthly and quarterly/half-yearly reports
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience, ideally in finance, crypto, blockchain and or fintech sector
- In-house and or agency experience
- Superior communications skills
- Experience in multinational companies or teams
- Experience working with media/reporters in the financial, business or cryptocurrency sector
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision and strong follow up skills; proactive and collaborative
- Excellent project management and organizational skills; able to prioritize and work under pressure
- Proficiency or experience in Google Workspace applications (Google Docs and Sheets)
- Working well in a fast-paced environment
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg