Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming, and NFT collectibles. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy sports experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes, and be part of a thriving community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share, and own your game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform has a card sales volume of over $400M since January 2021 (up from $8M in sales in 2020) and now has exclusive partnerships with over 250 football (soccer) clubs, the MLB & MLBPA, and the NBA & NBPA. Sorare is trusted by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, athletes such as Serena Williams and Kylian Mbappé, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohania - all who believe in the future of integrating NFTs with Gameplay.
Sorare is looking for a Senior Manager of Marketplace Operations to join our world-class team. Your primary responsibilities will revolve around managing our card marketplace, monitoring and improving the way we operate and scale. You will be instrumental in helping to grow our revenue and achieving operational excellence in every marketplace-related process, allowing our users to enjoy our game at its maximum potential.
- Create an efficient marketplace for football (soccer), both the marketplace design as well as ongoing operations and functioning
- Create a fundamentally sound game economy with principles that define the product over the years to come
- Manage card populations, supply schedules, demand and a rewards program that leads to a world class experience for users, while achieving growth, revenue and budget targets
- Help define roadmap and inputs, working cross functionally, with product, content, marketing etc.
- Build and manage a team to help achieve said goals
- Deep analytical skills, comfortable working with data driven decision making
- Proven operational experience and organizational skills
- Deep understanding of strategic finance to be able to operate the marketplace within budgets and optimizing for revenue goals and effective resource allocation
- Ability to both execute as well as create a business from the ground up, be a self starter and an original thinker
- Proven track record of growing a B2C business, marketplace experience preferred
- Proven leadership ability of running a team
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Health Care: Great medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Wellness Benefit: Sorare contributes to employees wellness (gym membership or ClassPass)
- Commuter Benefits: Sorare contributes to the cost of your commute
- Latest Tech: Sorare provides equipment such as monitors, computer, headphones, etc
- At-Home Work Station: Sorare covers the cost of an at home set up
- Lunch: Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Time Off: For US employees, we offer unlimited paid time off in addition to observed company holidays. For French employees, we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year in addition to the national holidays
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.Register to Apply
Please let Sorare know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg