Senior Manager, HRBP (Global Growth Centre)
At OKX, we believe our future is reshaped with technology. Founded in 2017, OKX is one of the world’s leading cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchanges. OKX innovatively adopted blockchain technology to reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 20 million users in over 180 regions globally, OKX strives to provide an engaging platform that empowers every individual to explore the world of crypto. In addition to its world-class DeFi exchange, OKX serves its users with OKX Insights, a research arm that is at the cutting edge of the latest trends in the cryptocurrency industry. With its extensive range of crypto products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX vision is a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We invest in our people as much as we invest in technology. We are united by our engaging culture, here we win as a team, embrace changes, and do the right thing. We are committed to creating a friendly, rewarding and diverse environment for OKers. It doesn’t matter where you come from, here everyone feels valued, respected and has the same opportunities to develop and thrive — we want to bring out the best in you
About the role
You will play a key role on the People team by helping us create thoughtful work environment and experiences for our employees. You will be in charge of all inputs and changes for payroll and manage employee data via our HRIS. You will work with managers on employee growth plans, performance, and HR issues if they arise, as well as create resources and trainings for managers to ensure best practices. Your bilingual English/Mandarin language skills will help bridge the International HR team with the Beijing team. You will help us improve our people processes and contribute to existing and new HR and culture initiatives.
What your typical week looks like:
- Guide leaders and employees regarding company policies, values, HR programs (benefits, pay and salary) administration and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are handled consistently and promptly.
- Develop programs to enhance employee experience, such as employee training and development, and offer employee support.
- Coach and train managers in their communication, feedback, recognition, and interaction responsibilities with the employees who report to them. Make certain that the managers know how to successfully, ethically, honestly, and legally communicate with employees.
- Devise strategies and plans to ensure a positive working environment.
- Oversee employee handbook and culture playbook.
- Help administer the performance management process.
- Partner with Recruiting and Marketing teams to showcase company’s unique culture and build awareness of company as a great place to work.
Skills that you will have:
- Solid experience in human resources as a HR manager or HR business partner. Preferably in a high-growth technology company where you have thrived in the constant change around you.
- Varied HR experience, including knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, employee engagement, and employee development.
- Experience with payroll and benefit systems
- Evidence of the ability to practice and coach people across all levels of the company in the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
- People Management experience preferred, coaching, training and mentoring staff.
- Superb language skills in both English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
Please let OKX know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg