Senior Java Engineer - KYC
Engineering – Backend /
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Development and implementation of crypto-related products
- Underlying infra/arch upgrade
- Performance tuning, online incidents troubleshooting, and system refactoring
- Guide junior engineers’ daily work and do knowledge share, etc.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in JVM and Java ecosystem
- Capable to cope with stress, and quickly learn new knowledge
- Good cross-team communication skills
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg