We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our growing DevOps Pod. The goal of the Pod is to build the best development experience in crypto to support both internal external open source contributors. An ideal candidate is high-agency and excited about ownership of internal tooling and infrastructure.
What are the role responsibilities?
- Support internal developer productivity
- Optimize continuous integration build and test times
- Contribute to the core development of the Optimism protocol, with an emphasis on internal tooling and infrastructure
- Work with the engineering team and DevOps team lead to tighten the development feedback loop
- Ensure our development stack works well for everyone on the team and for external open source contributors
What skills do you bring?
- Experience working with Docker and optimizing Docker builds
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience working with NodeJS and TypeScript
- Experience working with Go
- Experience with publishing, distributing, and maintaining optimized NPM modules
- Experience making software work on a variety of platforms and operating systems with emphasis on resource usage and monitoring
- Willingness to learn from and adapt to the needs of your teammates
- Desire to build a fantastic development experience for internal and external teams relying on our code
- Familiarity with monorepo based software development
Please let Optimism know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg