Hi, our name is House of Kibaa
We are a new generation of creators and innovators that are designing for the future. We are merging our expertise in 3D assets and tokenization, blockchain-based NFT tech, and our very own expansive metaverse studio. We are here to create our own NFT assets, as well as to partner, collaborate, and consult with other innovative brands. We are aiming high and want to be the leader for 3D and NFT-based products. We are a diverse global team with an office in Vancouver, and team members around the world.
Hey, we’ve been looking for you
House of Kibaa (HoK) is looking for a Rockstar Senior Graphic Designer to help develop and define the HOK identity and execute against major marketing campaigns. If you are enthusiastic, have a passion for design, and the desire to create experiences that are at the forefront of a new creative technology we would like to hear from you. In this role you’ll develop and produce artwork on a wide range of projects, from individual media assets to full cross-media campaigns.
What we need you to do
- Collaborate within and outside the Marketing team to design and produce digital creative materials which reflect the identity of HOK globally; across different projects and local markets
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously to realize the organization's creative marketing goals
- Deliver all phases of production from concept to final, tracking project workflow
- Ensure high-quality design concepts and execute creative materials as required
- Create graphic pieces utilizing illustrative elements and graphic design
- Maintain digital marketing assets for campaigns, including promotions and new projects. Ensure assets are designed in line with brand guidelines. Brand coherency and consistency
- Design social media, digital ads, email newsletters, and promotional assets
What you have
- Minimum 4 years experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, In Design, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years experience working on a shipped game title or high-end media brand
- Planning, organizational, and time management skills with the ability to multitask, prioritize own work.
- Experience developing visual language, concept sketches, style guides, and graphic art
- Experience working directly with marketing teams in a collaborative and positive fashion
- Strong knowledge of visual digital spaces, UI/UX, and how to leverage social media platforms
- Effective communication skills, written & verbal, with stakeholders of all levels
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills with Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
Nice to haves
- Completed undergraduate degree from in a graphic design program or equivalent is a plus
- Knowledge of crypto, NFTs, and blockchain is a huge plus. Without this experience, you’ll need to be a quick learner hungry to dive straight in.
- An adventurous, creative spirit.
- A sense of community/community-minded.
What to expect
- Hybrid work model out of our office in Vancouver, BC (minimum 2 days in-office)
What you get
- $80,000-$120,000 CAD annually
- 4 weeks paid vacation.
- Competitive extended health benefits plan.
- 10 PTO Days (personal health, family care, and mental health days).
- Flexible scheduling.
Preference will be given to candidates local to Vancouver, BC. Please be sure to include a link to your demo reel or portfolio for consideration.Register to Apply
Please let House of Kibaa know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg