**About the Role**
Zero Hash is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help architect and build new features, as well as scaling the gateway to Finance 2.0. We are a high performing team looking for an equally ambitious and driven teammate.
The right candidate for this position is detail oriented, deeply technical, and driven. You are eager to learn new technologies and complex systems. You build resiliency and scalability into the platform at every step.
If you're looking to have a massive impact in a high-growth startup in one of the most exciting markets in decades, you will find this role challenging and rewarding in equal measure.
This fully remote role is open to candidates in any APAC timezone.
* Support the company’s vital business by contributing to the design and
development of software in an event-driven microservices environment
* Develop microservices in Golang and Python
* Work with platform engineers to setup new services
* Respond to production issues and alerts
* When necessary, communicate directly with client technical teams
* 5+ years of experience, preferably in the FinTech space
* A humble and scrappy get-it-done mindset; you’re resourceful and in your
element going from 0 to 1
* Excellent problem solving skills - can troubleshoot complex systems
* Deep Proficiency with at least one of Python and Golang and experience with
* Understanding of SQL and database schema design
* Comfort with ambiguity; the ability to independently lay out and test clear
hypotheses and solve problems without well-defined direction
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Bachelors in computer science or equivalent experience
* Experience with the SciPy stack, specifically Pandas
* Experience at a banking-as-a-service, brokerage-as a service, payment-as-a- service business
* An understanding around financial services reconciliation tools
* Experience with digital assets
* Experience with yield-generating products
We believe that the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
* Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums as well as a portion of spouse/children
* Vision & Dental Insurance
* Mental Health and Wellness Program
* Work equipment
* Equity Ownership and Early Exercise
* Maternity & Paternity Leave
* Educational budget of $1000
* WFH stipend of $500
* WeWork All Access Membership
* Visa Sponsorship
**About Zero Hash**
Zero Hash is a B2B embedded infrastructure platform that allows any platform to integrate digital assets natively into their own customer experience quickly and easily (a matter of API endpoints). We power neo-banks, broker-dealers, and payment groups to offer digital asset trading and custody, crypto-backed rewards and round-ups programs as well as yield through staking and DeFi and NFTs.
Our thesis is very simple: every financial services firm will offer digital assets within the next 2 years and will do so through platforms such as Zero Hash. Zero Hash is defining the new FinTech vertical of digital-assets-as-a-service.
Clients include MoneyLion, Wirex, Deserve, MoonPay, Tastytrade. Backed by Point72 Ventures, NYCA, Bain Capital, Tastytrade.
**The Zero Hash Culture**
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
* Independence/Ownership - An ability to work autonomously. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas, and shape the work you do.
* Passion - We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. We want you to think big, be creative and make a difference every day.
* Collaborative - A good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers. Everything we do is a shared success and equally a shared failure - we talk in terms of “we” not “me”.
* Initiative - An ability and passion for learning and asking questions. We will champion you, challenge you and push you to achieve your best - and we expect you to do the same.
* Empathy - An ability to listen, respect, and understand your co-workers, customers, and everyone you interact with no matter how different they are to you.
* Adaptability - An ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
* Transparency - We believe that transparency is critical to empowering everyone to make the best decisions, both the company to its people and vice versa.
* Integrity - Integrity creates trust. As both an organization collectively and as individuals, it is our most valuable asset.Register to Apply
Please let Zero Hash know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg