Senior Golang Developer
About Neon Labs
We come from diverse professional backgrounds and welcome individuals who are passionate about blockchains and defi protocols and eager to tackle challenging tasks on a daily basis. Fostering a diverse and inclusive environment is at the top of our minds. Our international team is 100% remote. We are working closely with the Solana core team.
- Write quality code that can be used in the development and published;
- Propose solutions to fix code/architecture bottlenecks;
- Participate in the development and specification of the next versions of Neon Labs products.
- Implement proposed solutions using Golang programming language and low-level optimization techniques.
- Ensure quality, reliability, and performance of developed solutions using automated (unit, integration, performance) and manual and automation testing in collaboration with the QA team.
- Maintain and improve implemented modules according to business needs and feedback.
Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of commercial experience in software development.
- 2+ years of experience in development of high-performance/high-concurrency/low-latency systems.
- Deep knowledge of two or more programming languages. Extensive experience with Golang (3+ years).
- Good understanding of fundamental, creational, structural, behavioral, and concurrency design patterns and principles of work with them.
- Strong adherence to principles of effective software engineering and corresponding practices.
- Good understanding of computer systems and software architecture - multithreading, Linux OS, data structures, and algorithms.
- Debugging, profiling, and performance optimization skills.
- Understanding work principles with NoSQL, newSQL, key-value, and Graph storage.
- Strong communication skills in English (upper intermediate English or higher).
- Understanding Software Lifecycle, Teamwork, and the principles of Agile and Scrum, and the practical use of best practices from there.
- Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent professional experience.
Nice to have
- Good understanding of CI/CD.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes.
- Multi-platform development experience.
- Experience working with open-source projects.
- Experience with Web3.js and the Ethereum ecosystem.
- Good understanding and experience with the development of the contract (Solidity).
- Experience with Rust or C/C++.
- Experience in developing basic blockchain protocols.
- Participation in the design and development of blockchain nodes.
- Experience in building distributed and scalable systems.
- Prior experience working as a software architect.
- Experience in Solana (Rust) contract development. Understanding of Solana architecture.
- Competitive salary 💰
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy, and responsibility 💪
How to Apply
Does this role sound like a good fit? Email us at [email protected].
- Include the role’s title in your subject line.
- Send along links that best showcase the relevant experience.
- Send a cover letter explaining to us why you are the best fit.
Please let Neon Labs know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg
Blockchain and Protocol Engineer at Portal
JS Nodejs Rust Go Solidity Blockchain Engineer Protocol Engineer
Full-Stack Blockchain Developers - Gnosis Builders at Gnosis
Blockchain Developer GTML CSS JS TypeScript Node React Solidity
2 days ago
Senior Software Engineer, Fraud at Gemini$152,000 - $213,000
Software Engineer Scala C++ Ethereum
3 days ago
Blockchain Developer at Arqit
NodeJS ReactJS AWS Ethers.js EVM SQL IPFS Blockchain Developer
4 days ago
Technical Lead at Upshot
NFT Technical Lead DeFi Frontend Backend DevOps Smart Contracts Engineering
4 days ago
Senior Software Engineer, Golang at Chainlink Labs
Software Engineer API Golang Typescript Solidity Postgres Terraform AWS
5 days ago