Senior Golang Cosmos SDK dev
At Quasar, we are creating a space for everyone to benefit from the growth of DeFi. As a Senior Golang/Cosmos SDK developer you will be responsible for and take part in the development in the software architecture, development, and maintenance of a new Cosmos SDK & Tendermint based blockchain.
- Brainstorm and develop new features taking into account both, user experience and implementation details.
- Perform code reviews.
- Write high quality and well tested Golang code, following the latest design and development patterns.
- Ensure that the project and engineering duties are fulfilled, being responsible for solving any engineering issue that comes up in a project.
- Lead the development and guarantee quality products are shipped consistently according to the company roadmap.
- Provide support to the development team: answer technical questions, propose different approaches to solve technical problems and train new employees.
- Lead and participate in audit sessions (and create remediation documents) and follow Agile-like processes.
- Document the requirements, architecture, and proposed design to deliver the software solution.
- Explore Cosmos SDK projects and other projects to be built.
- Constantly improve yourself by keeping up to date with the latest technologies trends.
- A deep understanding of building performant, scalable microservices.
- Strong computer science fundamentals including network, storage, OS, data structures, transpilers /compilers, etc.
- 4 + years Hands-on expertise in blockchain architecture, design, development, and maintenance.
- 3 + years of experience writing Golang with a good understanding of best practices, its concurrency primitives, go/* packages, and reflection.
- Experience in creating microservices, working with tools like Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker, Terraform.
- 2+ years of professional experience with Cosmos SDK and good understanding and working knowledge of Tendermint.
- Interest in topics such as proof-of-stake, consensus algorithms, cryptography, etc.
- Contribution to open-source projects.
- At least one production-ready blockchain project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics will be nice to have.
- Ability to write maintainable, extensible, and test-driven code base.
- Good understanding of EVMs will be nice to have.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please let Quasar Labs know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg
Senior Backend Engineer (Golang) - Greenfield Project (m/f/d). Remote at Glassnode
Backend Engineer Golang SQL Kubernetes Helm
15 days ago
QA Engineer (Confirmations System) at ConsenSys$139,000 - $175,000
QA Engineer Confirmations Selenium UXUI
17 days ago
Senior Software Engineer, Fraud at Gemini$152,000 - $213,000
Scala C++ Typescript Software Engineer
17 days ago
Staff Smart Contract Engineer - Developer at Coinbase$201,450 - $237,000
Smart Contracts Engineer Solidity Ethereum
19 days ago
Cryptocurrency Infrastructure Engineer - Remote USA at Unit 410
Engineer Remote Golang Typescript Rust Terraform GCP AWS
21 days ago
Protocol Blockchain Engineer at Immutable
Protocol Engineer Solidity JSON RPC EVM Go Rust
23 days ago