We are looking for a full-stack web3 developer with experience to join our remote team at Tunnel Vision Labs. As a full-stack developer at Tunnel Vision Labs, you will be responsible for co-designing and implementing the backend and frontend infrastructure for our flagship DeFi and cross-chain communication products.
In this role, you will design backend systems that allow our products to scale effectively, including managing APIs, websocket connections, and cached blockchain data. You will also make architecture decisions for the off-chain infrastructure to improve the speed and reliability of our services.
On the frontend, you will implement features and components designed by our designers, using technologies such as React and Next.js. You will also be responsible for making effective decisions for managing state in the application.
What We're Looking For:
- 4+ years of experience in full-stack development
- Demonstrated experience working on both frontend and backend as part of a team with engineers and designers
- Experience with React, Next.js, and frontend testing techniques
- Experience hosting backend services on cloud providers such as AWS, and Vercel
- Proven architectural design skills for creating efficient code patterns that are optimized for both speed and performance
- Basic knowledge of how smart contracts and web wallets work
- Experience working in a high-execution environment
- Self-motivated attitude and experience working with small teams
- Familiarity with blockchains and building applications that interact with them
We'd Also Like to See:
- Attitude of humbleness towards technology and the risks of creating problems from trying to solve problems too early.
- A passion for DeFi and cross-chain communication
- Experience building applications that interact with blockchains
If you are excited about the potential of DeFi and cross-chain communication, and want to be part of a team working to accelerate the adoption of these technologies, we encourage you to apply for this role.
Although blockchain / web3 experience is strongly preferred. We're open to consider truly exceptional candidates without prior blockchain experience and can learn quickly and grow into the role.
Tunnel Vision Labs focuses on Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Remote. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.tunnelvisionlabs.xyzRegister to Apply
Please let Tunnel Vision Labs know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg