Mintable is made up of experienced professionals who are committed to building a meaningful marketplace service for NFTs. We're a dynamic, agile and gritty team that only has one goal in mind: make Mintable the best place on the internet to mint anything!
Mintable is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
To all recruitment agencies: Mintable does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Mintable employees or any other organization location. Mintable is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
We are looking for an experienced Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to take over the reigns from our founder and oversee all entire engineering function of the company and contribute to the development of the product. You will be in charge of a team of innovative and driven engineers and will direct our product and engineer efforts on expand Mintable's marketplace dominance and verticals.
As a member of the leadership team, you will partner with senior stakeholders to envisage and establish the technical vision for the business. Reporting to the CEO/founder, this role will be the backbone of the business and be responsible for the success of the company.
Being in the NFT space, the ideal candiate is required to have a solid understanding of blockchain programming and prior experience scaling a business in a serverless environment.
What you will accomplish:
- Formulate the long-term strategy for technological development for the company: product layout plan, roadmap for new product development, plan and formulate the company's long-term technical architecture
- Led and manage a team of 15 - 20 engineers to develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Be responsible for the growth, development and performance of the engineering team, as well as attract, retain and develop high quality talent of the organisation
- Lead technology resource planning to ensure that current resources meet the company's short and long term needs
- Pioneer highly scalable solutions that enable positive user experience and measurable growth
- Work with lead engineers to set coding standards and conduct code reviews
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to the product
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Utilise solid analytical skills to effectively handle multiple aspects of a complex project and ensure all deadlines are met
To succeed in this role, we would love for you to have:
- Proven experience as a CTO or similar leadership role in a fast growing start up
- Strong leadership capabilities - with proven success of building, developing and leading a world class engineering team from 0 - 50 engineers
- 3 - 4 years of Solidarity experience
- Deep knowledge of AWS infrastructure
- Strong background or familiarity with reusable components and templates, customisation of pipelines and events, personalisation & Sitecore search like Elasticsearch
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Strategic thinking
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field; MBA or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
What we can offer you @ Mintable?
- Attractive Compensation Packages
- 21 Days of Annual Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Challenging work in a fun and collaborative environment
- Assurance of being backed by international investors
- Long-term prospects for a professional career in a high growth company and up-and-coming industry
- Room to fail and learn from mistakes - we love failing differently and learning!
- Flexible work culture
- Frequent team lunches and company events
- Cozy, pet-friendly shophouse working environment in a centrally located office
- Referral bonuses
Please let Mintable Pte Ltd know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg