Senior Full Stack Engineer
Tech Stack 💻
- Typescript as our programming language of choice
- Node.JS for our backend platform
- GraphQL & REST for communicating between our frontend and backend
- TypeORM, TypeDI, Type-GraphQL and Routing-Controllers for our backend libraries
- React / React Native with Apollo for building our customer facing products
- Postgres as our core database
What you’ll do 👀
- Work in the mobile app team, on a React native / Node.js codebase.
- This role will be specifically focused on helping build our consumer-api, which supports the mobile app.
- Work with Product Managers to come up with the best solutions and implementation plans for new features or changes to existing ones.
- Implement UX and UI in our customer facing app.
- Scale our systems to support our ever growing partner and consumer base.
- Contribute to the estimations, planning and execution of projects, features, and integrations.
- Integrate and work closely with external service providers to ensure smooth operation.
- Maintain and improve our existing codebase.
- Write fully tested, high quality and performant code on both backend and frontend.
As a Senior you will be expected to:
- Mentor and coach Engineers.
- Champion the writing of high quality code.
- Contribute to our overall approach and standards within the Engineering discipline.
- Lead squads from an Engineering perspective, partnering closely with Product Managers.
You should apply if ✅
- You have extensive engineering experience at leading startups or fast growing tech companies.
- You are confident developing, releasing and maintaining web applications in a fast paced, iterative environment.
- You’re comfortable working a full stack role on the front and backend.
- You have either had experience with some of our tech stack or are confident you can cross train and up skill quickly.
- You’ve got a deep understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and best practices.
- You have cloud native experience with AWS or similar e.g Google Cloud
- Bonus points if you make open-source contributions or have experience in payments or FinTech.
These are ideal but not all required as we know some people (e.g women) are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Recruiter call (20-30 minutes)
- Remote take-home task (role dependent)
- Final interview (2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.Register to Apply
Please let MoonPay know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg
Senior Backend Engineer (Golang) - Greenfield Project (m/f/d). Remote at Glassnode
Backend Engineer Golang SQL Kubernetes Helm
16 days ago
QA Engineer (Confirmations System) at ConsenSys$139,000 - $175,000
QA Engineer Confirmations Selenium UXUI
18 days ago
Senior Software Engineer, Fraud at Gemini$152,000 - $213,000
Scala C++ Typescript Software Engineer
18 days ago
Staff Smart Contract Engineer - Developer at Coinbase$201,450 - $237,000
Smart Contracts Engineer Solidity Ethereum
21 days ago
Cryptocurrency Infrastructure Engineer - Remote USA at Unit 410
Engineer Remote Golang Typescript Rust Terraform GCP AWS
22 days ago
Protocol Blockchain Engineer at Immutable
Protocol Engineer Solidity JSON RPC EVM Go Rust
24 days ago