Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Implement new user-facing features in Binance’s products which have a huge amount of PV everyday.
- Write client-side code to create super-fast, easy-to-use, web-based applications which include websites for both desktop and mobile browsers, and hybrid in-app pages.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Build libraries and frameworks that support complex web applications, speedup development efficiency and improve code quality.
- 3-5+ years of experience in software engineering and architecture.
- Proficient in at least one of the UI frameworks (React, Vue, etc.).
- Understanding of state-management patterns such as Redux, Flux or similar.
- Proven track record of building products from scratch and delivering projects with high quality UI.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in developing responsive websites for diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices.
- Must be familiar with testing and have the ability to write unit tests/specs.
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg