Senior Front-end Developer
Abracadabra is one of the leading decentralized lending platforms in DeFi. We provide loans against a wide variety of collateral (e.g., LP tokens, ERC-20 tokens, Yearn vault tokens, etc.) to help DeFi users get more efficiency from their crypto assets.
We currently have over $450M of TVL and have generated close to $100M of fees over the lifetime of the protocol. By joining us, you have the opportunity to work with some of the best minds in DeFi and have immediate outsized impact.
- Design and implement the front-end architecture
- Deliver high-quality, testable, extensible code
- Maintain and optimize existing codebase
- Help shape front-end requirements and the product in a fast-paced, result-oriented team.
- Collaborate with a team of best-in-class Solidity developers to bring innovative DeFi ideas to life
- Portfolio of your front-end work that demonstrates your skill set
- Strong expertise in a front-end framework (we use TypeScript/Vue.js)
- Excellent CSS/HTML markup and styling skills
- Resourcefulness, strong communication skills, and teamwork ability
Nice to have
- Passion for DeFi and web3
- An appreciation of UX and web design concepts with attention to detail
- 3+ years of professional working experience
- Competitive salary paid in stablecoins, token package, and high-performance incentives.
- Best-in-class team. Opportunity to work with an exceptionally talented team and connect with key people in the industry (we speak to and work with almost every single major protocol)
- Maximum flexibility! Work wherever you want. We offer flexible working hours and a flexible vacation policy
- Real impact from day one. We want team members who are obsessed with building amazing products and you’ll have huge scope as soon as you start.
- We prefer looking at things you’ve built rather than asking brainteasers / leetcode problems. We’ll ask you to walk us through the code of a product you’ve worked on and talk us through some of your design choices
- Our core team is really small, so we want you to have a short conversation with everyone on the team
Please let Abracadabra know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg
Senior Backend Engineer (Golang) - Greenfield Project (m/f/d). Remote at Glassnode
Backend Engineer Golang SQL Kubernetes Helm
11 days ago
QA Engineer (Confirmations System) at ConsenSys$139,000 - $175,000
QA Engineer Confirmations Selenium UXUI
13 days ago
Senior Software Engineer, Fraud at Gemini$152,000 - $213,000
Scala C++ Typescript Software Engineer
13 days ago
Staff Smart Contract Engineer - Developer at Coinbase$201,450 - $237,000
Smart Contracts Engineer Solidity Ethereum
15 days ago
Cryptocurrency Infrastructure Engineer - Remote USA at Unit 410
Engineer Remote Golang Typescript Rust Terraform GCP AWS
17 days ago
Protocol Blockchain Engineer at Immutable
Protocol Engineer Solidity JSON RPC EVM Go Rust
19 days ago