Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst will report to the Director of Finance and will be responsible for providing analytical support for pricing, planning and analysis activities related to defi’s products. Key functions include performing analysis on financial performance and transaction data, performing key tasks related to close and forecast, as well as process improvement. Other responsibilities will include:
- Business Partner to the defi Chief Sales Officer
- Partner with and support the Sales team on all deal review activities (pricing for perspective deals and existing client renewals, create proformas to show margin analysis, etc)
- Key client and product level reporting and forecasting
- Perform strong trend analysis on recurring revenue streams (client revenues, transactions, revenue sharing) and non-recurring revenue streams (one-time events, fees).
- Evaluate transactions and revenue performance to provide actionable insights, and identify opportunities to grow revenue and profit through data mining, analytics, and automation.
- Reviews revenue entries in the ledgers to assure accuracy and compliance with established accounting principles and procedures.
- Monitor and establish internal financial controls to ensure proper compliance.
- Partner with business segments to develop and drive in-depth financial analyses identifying key drivers, trends, variances, emerging risks and opportunities; regularly communicating findings to senior management in succinct and meaningful reporting that impacts decision making.
- Perform ad hoc analyses for operational and financial management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business related field.
- 4+ years of applicable accounting/finance and/or other related experience.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Ideal candidate will have extensive experience in excel based financial modeling and financial planning and analysis. Prior experience working in the software development and/or financial services industry is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills, in particular, an attention to detail and the ability to prepare reports in a timely and effective manner.
- Ability to examine and verify financial documents and reports and skill in analyzing and interpreting financial data.
- Ability to transform raw data (i.e. transaction volumes) into meaningful and impactful revenue analysis.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing with supervisors and personnel and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, business partners and company officials.
- Ability to prepare business cases as needed to support a growing technology business.
- Proficiency with Excel and Powerpoint is required (advanced skills). General Ledger software experience is also required (Dynamics and/or Netsuite a plus)
Please let defi SOLUTIONS know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg