Senior Enterprise Sales Account Executive
At Anima, our mission is to unleash creativity by enabling software teams to spend more time creating and less time doing menial tasks. With a community of over 800,000 designers and engineers, Anima is the leading design-to-code automation platform.
After graduating from Y-Combinator and releasing our third product, teams in companies like IBM, Verizon, and Salesforce are leveraging our technology.
We are now building a state-of-the-art sales team. We believe in a consultative sales approach where our aim is to help our clients achieve more. Anima is the game changer for technology businesses. By simplifying the design-to-code process, product teams can build better and ship faster.
Your job would be to partner with product and tech leaders to showcase the value Anima can bring to their organizations.
If you are looking to work in a high paced environment, and making a huge impact in how tech products are built, this is for you!
What we offer you
- A greenfield project that provides a chance to build up from scratch.
- 100% autonomy to try, experiment, & bring the theory to practice. We are doers.
- A sales org that is just starting up, lots of opportunities to make an impact.
- Fully remote work environment, in this way we can access a bigger talent pool and hire the best of the best.
What your challenges will be
- Communicating with clients and gathering information about a project’s scope, budgets and timelines.
- Perform prospecting activities such as cold calling and networking.
- Follow up with clients regularly to ensure needs are being met and to identify opportunities.
- Solve problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations
- Maintain a database of clients, prospects, partners, and vendors.
- Developing budgets and timelines for clients and the company they work for.
- Coordinating teams to meet project milestones.
- Reporting and recording all sales activities in a web-based CRM system.
- Stay current with company offerings and industry trends.
- Oversee and achieve organisational goals while upholding best practices.
- Illustrate the value of products and services to create growth opportunities; compile and analyze data to identify trends.
- Participate in brainstorming, office activities, staff meetings, and client meetings; research and assist with program development for existing clients and new prospects.
What existing skills & experience you possess
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role within a SaaS business.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities.
- Ability to understand client needs and negotiate costs and services.
- Proficiency with CRM software and an aptitude for learning new systems.
Anima is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Not for you? Check out our other openings within this same department!
Anima focuses on Mobile, Developer Tools, Designers, and User Interface Design. Their company has offices in New York City and Tel Aviv-Yafo. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.animaapp.com or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.Register to Apply
Please let Anima know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg