Sr. Director, Product Management (Boston, Mass. or Remote Northeast, U.S.)
Founded by Turing Award winner Silvio Micali, Algorand builds technology that accelerates the convergence between decentralized and traditional finance. At Algorand, we have a vision where everyone creates and exchanges value efficiently, transparently and securely. Our amazing teams play a critical role in executing on this vision, with their ability to think beyond, have courage in all they do, tackle hard problems creatively, and succeed together as one.
Algorand is looking for a Sr. Director, Product Management to play a key role in developing our core protocol as we seek to fundamentally change the blockchain market. Product Management at Algorand is a mix of strategy, market research, evangelism, grinding with the development teams, and doing whatever needs to be done to get results.
This is an opportunity for someone who is genuinely excited by new technologies and has a passion for building products that will serve millions of users. You will be working on a fast-paced, rapidly growing, high-profile project with a significant opportunity for industry-level impact on emerging blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies. Our state-of-the-art headquarters is located in Boston, Mass. and has been updated with all of the latest safety features. We love to work with New England talent and/or relocate people to the area; we are equally happy to consider candidates in the Northeast that have the ability and interest to visit our Boston Office on a regular basis.
This Job is For You if You’re:
- Motivated to solve complex problems
- Excited about building and developing a world class product team
- Passionate about blockchain technology and/or cryptocurrency
- Obsessed with building products that millions of users will touch
A Sr. Director, Product Management at Algorand:
- Leads and owns a highly collaborative roadmap and planning process
- Drives requirements-gathering, product definition, product delivery, and the product life-cycle in general
- Continually improves how product management is done at Algorand
- Develops, motivates, and empowers their product management team
- Is a proactive and concise communicator internally and externally
- Holds meetings to report out key insights and KPIs to the broader organization
- Works cross functionally with Product, Engineering, Research, and Marketing teams
- Is a key part of an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration and creativity both internally and externally
- 9+ years experience in Product Management working with technical teams
- 2+ years experience mentoring and leading a team while balancing individual responsibilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a keen ability to tune messaging and style for different audiences, e.g. internal versus external, engineering versus C-level executives.
- Agile process experience with an ability to find and help implement what works best for us
- Ability to work Eastern Time hours and visit the Boston Office on a regular basis
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline
- Familiarity with blockchain technology and crypto markets
- Software Development experience
Our Commitment to You:
Algorand is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation during the interview process, please advise your recruiter. We publish our new hire salary ranges, all full-time Algonauts receive equity, and our benefits programs through BCBS/Delta Dental/VSP are top tier with 99.99% of benefits premiums for our Employees and their dependents paid for by the Company. We offer a monthly $400 travel reimbursement for our hybrid office employees, a $500 annual wellness stipend, and parental leave programs for both parents.Register to Apply
Please let Algorand know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg