What You Will Do
Position: Full Time
Location: Remote (European time zone) or onsite (Berlin, Lisbon, Gibraltar)
About the team:
We are looking for a Senior DevOps engineer with strong blockchain knowledge to join the DevOps team, responsible for building and developing enterprise-grade Blockchain solutions.
- Work to continuously provision and improve high-available, scalable and self-healing infrastructures
- Deploy production-grade infrastructures to serve RPC requests for Execution and Consensus layers, by making use of a multitude of clients
- Deploy smart-contract based solutions for our customers
- Automate installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of software deployments
- Automation of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Monitor system activity, application performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed
- Ensure compliance with departmental and enterprise security standards
- Design, automate and test procedures for backup and disaster recovery
Our tech stack:
- Enterprise Cloud Computing Service providers: AWS, OVH, Linode, Cloudflare
- Container orchestrators: Kubernetes
- Continuous Integration Services: Gitlab CI, Github Actions
- DevOps Tools: Prometheus, Kibana, Elastic Search, Grafana, Elastalert
- Infrastructure as a code: Terraform
- Operating systems: Linux distributions (Ubuntu, Debian, Alpine)
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of experience in various DevOps/SRE/SysOps roles
- You have a sound knowledge of Blockchain protocols (Ethereum, GnosisChain, PoW, PoS, Bridges, DeFI)
- You have a sound knowledge of Blockchain development tools and practices (Solidity, HardHat, Truffle), consensus protocols and Bridge protocols
What we can offer you
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals?→We got you covered with a personal education and conference budget;
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects?→You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem;
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure;
- Not really an early bird? No worries!→Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture;
- Impact: An innovative blockchain company driving change in a number of important global markets, including finance, insurance, and information discovery. Join in on our mission to build the future!
Variety is the spice of life and a celebrated component of our culture. At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.About us
The Gnosis mission has always been centered on building decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem. When Gnosis was founded in 2015, it focused on building prediction markets to enable worldwide access to accurate information. While creating the prediction market platform, it became clear that Gnosis needed to build the infrastructure required to support it.
As a DAO, Gnosis uses the products that it creates to transparently guide decisions on the development, support, and governance of its ecosystem.
Gnosis Safe (multisig and programmable account), Cow Protocol (formerly CowSwap and Gnosis Protocol), Conditional Tokens (prediction markets), Gnosis Auction, and Zodiac (standard and tooling for composable DAOs) are all products incubated by Gnosis. Their success is demonstrated by the recent spin-out of Cow Protocol and the formation of SafeDAO. By combining needs-driven development with deep technical expertise, Gnosis has built the decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem.
In November 2021, the xDai and GnosisDAO communities voted to combine their vibrant ecosystems to create the Gnosis Chain. Gnosis Chain uses the xDai token. It is the associated execution-layer EVM chain for stable transactions and includes a wide-ranging group of projects and users.
Gnosis Chain is secured by a diverse set of validators. With over one hundred thousand validators and counting, we’re building a resilient and neutral network open to anyone without privilege or prejudice. Be a part of a team leading the web3 movement.Register to Apply
Please let Gnosis know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg