Flashbots started in 2020 as a research and development organization formed to mitigate the negative externalities and existential risks posed by Maximal Extractable Value (MEV) to smart-contract blockchains, starting with Ethereum.
We build decentralized products to maximally decentralize public blockchains and empower users.
About the position:
We’re looking for senior DevOps engineers to be a part of open-sourcing our software, maintaining Flashbots infrastructure, and contributing to Suave’s future success.
You’ll work with development teams in monitoring, extending, and hardening production/development infrastructure with scalability in mind.
- Maintain and improve network architecture for clusters of Ethereum nodes
- Support frontend and backend tools for Flashbots data initiatives like MevExplore
- Design, build, and scale testing infrastructure for a suite of Flashbots products and services
- Contribute to and maintain observability standards
- Participate in on-call rotation for critical infrastructure
Please let Flashbots know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg