We're looking for an experienced Senior DevOps Blockchain Engineer to join our experienced and friendly team!
The candidate should have experience of working with Java or Kotlin, as well as SQL. As the project is fully based on relational blockchain, the person will have to be flexible enough to learn the Rell language in a short period of time. It is also important to keep in mind that the candidate should be able to read large amounts of information and write reports on the work conducted. Thus, it should be a profile that would combine a developer with a theory-interested person capable of taking on challenges.
Work at Exadel - Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2500+ employees in development centers across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel’s success, and they are at the core of our values.
About Our Customer:
The customer`s company was founded in 2014 and is an early pioneer of what is now dubbed as "blockchain 2.0" technology. Thanks to their blockchain experts, the customer provides a platform for creating smart contracts and issuing and transferring assets through blockchain. They have also been working with the Swedish Land Registry, other institutions, and financial companies to provide smart contract solutions for real estate.
When you join our team, you'll be immersed in a culture where teammates always help each other achieve better results. We believe that together we are better, and that we can find brilliant solutions by sharing ideas.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and cloud services (AWS)
- Monitoring and instrumentation with Prometheus, Open Telemetry
- Building infrastructure as code with Terraform
- Working with CI/CD by using GitLab
- Knowledge of test automation and workflow tooling
- Troubleshooting and operational expertise
- Develop, debug, and document enterprise services
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, from design and delivery to on-going critical support
- Work to continually improve product functionality and quality
- Provide input into architecture and engineering standards
- Deploy emergency bug fixes on services in production as required
- Develop software design, QA, and architecture patterns and standards
- Coordinate and assist in complex troubleshooting
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can build your expertise with our Client Engagement team, who provide assistance with existing and potential projects
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker. You will not only be emotionally but also financially rewarded for mentoring
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments
Please let Exadel Inc know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg