Senior Developer Relations Engineer (Remote)
Kava Labs Inc
Kava Labs is a Layer 1 Blockchain company with a 100% remote and distributed workforce. We have teams located in the US, Asia-Pacific, and Europe. While distributed, you will work alongside a team of world class crypto experts on an open-source project that transfers millions of dollars in assets daily, providing the financial primitives for the next evolution in crypto.
Kava Labs is hiring for an Senior Developer Relations Engineer (remote), who will be responsible for hands-on technical support activities and processes, collaborating with engineers and supporting integration partners for Kava’s blockchain ecosystem. This is a North American - based, full-time, remote position.
What You Will Do.
- Own Developer and Integration Partnership Support: Be a hands-on technical liaison between external partners and our internal Engineering / Product teams. Oversee the integrations of dApps onto our EVM. And research, diagnose and solve technical needs or requests raised by our internal and external stakeholders.
- Establish Operational Procedures: Establish operational procedures and standards for developer support, update and improve documentation whilst optimizing and streamlining efficiencies
- Drive Prioritization: Proactively partner cross-functionally with our Engineering, Business Development, Product teams and external partners to help prioritize technical needs
- Community Engagement: Actively represent Kava in the global developer community and continue to expand Kava's developer community footprint.
Who You Are.
- 4+ years of experience as a Developer Relations Engineer, Software Engineer or related experience
- 1+ year of experience working within the Web3 space
- 1+ year of experience designing / building onboarding systems for customers/ partners
- Has a deep knowledge of Ethereum, web3 development, layer 1 blockchain networks and other crypto ecosystems.
- Is proficient in multiple programming languages.(Solidity a plus)
- Able to discuss complex technical concepts with both technical and non-technical audiences.
Nice to Haves.
- Experience with public speaking and community engagement
- Experience in Technical Writing (Documentation)
- Familiarity with web technologies (DNS, HTTP, TLS, Web services)
- Experience with cloud solutions (AWS, Azure) and distributed systems
- Experience with at least one of the following database technologies - MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Redis
- Recruiter: 45 minutes
- Engineer Manager (Tech Assessment): 1 hour
- Head of People: 30 minutes.
- Head of Business Development: 1 hour
- Recruiter Debrief: 15 minutes
What We Offer
- A fully remote work environment with an international and diverse team
- Competitive salary; including stipends for home office set-up, wellness, internet and cell phone
- 100% coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD and Basic Life insurance for employees
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited PTO and Holidays
- A fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
Benefits, perks and policies are subject to change and eligibility may vary based on location.
Base Salary Range: $130,000 to $160,000
About Kava Labs.
Kava Labs is focused on democratizing financial services and making them openly accessible to anyone, anywhere in the world. We started out by building the Kava blockchain, a foundational platform designed to provide the most safe, secure, and reliable experience for accessing Decentralized Financial (DeFi) apps and services. Today that platform manages over $1B in assets on behalf of users and is growing rapidly.
We are a remote-first, globally distributed team that values first principle thinking, experimentation, and learning to ensure long-term success. We are not dogmatic in our approach, but we are relentless in our pursuit to create impactful technology for the future.
We have a diverse set of backgrounds, skills, and cultures but we’re all united in our passion for building new open financial infrastructure — together so that our efforts will make a real impact and create lasting change in the world.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Kava is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. and celebrates the diversity of its growing team.
Recruitment agencies and consultants may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Kava Labs does not accept unsolicited agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Kava Labs.Register to Apply
Please let Kava Labs Inc know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg