Launched in 2019, BAM Management US Holdings Inc. d/b/a Binance.US ("Binance.US") is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
Binance.US is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join the Finance Data Analytics team. As an embedded member of the finance organization, you will work closely with all finance functions to ensure timely delivery of data. The successful candidate will have an understanding of using financial data analytics to support the back-office functions of a fast growing organization. You’re not only strong in execution and delivery, but also comfortable managing strategy and working with ambiguity.
What You’ll Do
- Gather requirements and design sustainable processes to support the business needs of the Accounting, FP&A, Treasury, Tax, & Regulatory Reporting Functions
- Design, create, and maintain Tableau dashboards to provide stakeholders access to the financial data needed for continued business operations
- Accounting – Automate month end close data processes, improve blockchain reconciliations, and support audits / ad hoc requests
- FP&A – Automate and validate management reporting data requirements, build dashboards for repeated analysis, maintain data dictionary of internal KPIs
- Treasury – reporting & analysis for crypto / fiat activities, analysis of asset holding composition, reconciliations across different asset classes & wallets
- Tax – Support tax information reporting and ongoing customer reporting requirements
- Regulatory Reporting – quarterly requirements for MTL reporting, state by state reporting, ad hoc requests for regulatory requests
- Design and build tools for the finance team to help in automating recurring processes
- Provide technical leadership & translation of finance / business concepts & processes to the broader data organization
- Assist in the buildout and execution of the Finance Data Team strategy and roadmap
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative discipline: finance, economics, accounting, data analytics, or the equivalent of training, certifications, and work experience.
- 8+ years of relevant experience or 6+ years of relevant experience with a master’s degree
- 3+ years of industry experience in financial modeling, data analytics and visualization
- 2+ years of experience working with the following functional groups: Accounting, FP&A, Treasury, Tax, and Regulatory Reporting
- Familiarity with at least one BI Tool (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, Looker, etc.)
- Proficiency in using SQL for big data analysis with minimal supervision
- Beginner-level knowledge of Python / PySpark a plus
- Experience with financial systems administration (NetSuite) a plus
- Demonstrated experience with creating reports, dashboards, and/or summarizing large amounts of data into actionable intelligence to drive business decisions
The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skillsets, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
The starting base pay for this role is between :
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.
Register to Apply
Please let Binance.US know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg