Senior Compiler/Language Engineer (Rust)
Fuel Labs is building the fastest modular execution layer in the world. You will be working at the bleeding edge of blockchain scalability R&D. The upcoming release of the Fuel Network will feature a brand new virtual machine, the FuelVM.
To go with this new VM, a new high-level language is needed; one that avoids the many shortcomings of current smart contract languages, and that offers additional functionality and performance. You’ll be designing new language features and implementing a compiler targeting the FuelVM.
The compiler and toolchain are available here: https://github.com/FuelLabs/sway
* Design and specify Sway language features
* Write a compiler in Rust targeting the FuelVM
* Integrate the compiler with additional tooling: package manager, debugger, language server, IDE plugin, etc.
- Experience with Rust, C++, or Golang (or other systems language)
- Strong familiarity with compilers and programming languages
- Masters degree in computer science
- Familiarity with Rust specifically
- Familiarity with blockchain execution environments
- Solidity/smart contract development
- Used open-source development tools
- Background in philosophy
Please let Fuel know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg