Senior Business Developer, APAC (Japan/Korea)
Yellow is building a global organization of brilliant minds looking to make a significant impact on the future of our world by advancing and adopting blockchain technology.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re seeking Senior Business Developer.
Your mission at Yellow:
- Participate in the process of accurate market segmentation.
- Opportunity identification: Proactive, not reactive
- Design, plan, execute and validate go-to-market strategies and growth hypotheses in coordination with the Head of Business Development.
- Bringing qualified prospects to the pipeline is in line with the company’s priorities.
- Must be able to correctly follow up on a potential deal/opportunity, generate rapport with the lead, understand its needs, build an accurate proposal and take the prospect from the initial stages of the pipeline all the way to the closing of the deal.
- Initiate, negotiate and close partnership agreements that actually mean something and bring value to the company.
- Absolute must: Needs to be rigorous, organized, and disciplined in keeping CRM up to date.
- Will need to be able to hire and manage staff in the future so previous experience is a plus, or at least must prove to have the skills to do so.
Qualifications and Special Requirements:
- Extensive proven knowledge of the blockchain/crypto/DeFi/Web3 ecosystem and business models is a must.
- Experience working for crypto projects is highly valued but not eliminatory per se.
- Experience dealing with exchanges/brokers is a plus (but not a must).
- Consultative sales skills are a must: Must be able to build an excellent ad hoc proposal for a client.
- Understanding of sales methodology is a big plus: MEDDIC, Target Account Selling (TAS), Challenger sales, or similar.
- Outbound experience is a must. Needs high skills for cold prospecting via different tools and CREATIVE approaches when needed.
- Excellent lead qualification skills are also a must.
- Excellent understanding of a business model and the components of a proper value proposition.
- Good presentation skills both from public speaking and content definition and presentation flow perspectives.
- Knowledge of Hubspot CRM or Salesforce CRM is a plus.
What we offer for your success:
- High-impact role with no limits: Your success is directly linked to a company’s success, we can and want to skyrocket together.
- The opportunity to become a part of the thriving blockchain community and professionals, and join the revolution of traditional finance.
- Long-term employment with periodical salary review based on the performance results.
- Mainly a remote working model, but we do have several coworking spaces that we use occasionally.
- Cozy and collaborative team atmosphere.
- Career and professional development.
- A devoted mentor and strong endorsement by all colleagues.
- Competitive salary
Who we are:
Yellow is a global ecosystem of blockchain products & services, powered by Openware, for Web3 Internet of Finance, providing startup seed funding, mentorship, advisory, data analytics, market making, and fintech software solutions. Yellow also includes developer tools, services, and education programs worldwide for blockchain infrastructure developers and crypto brokerage businesses.
Is to become the world’s leading brand in blockchain technology.
To enable a safe, transparent, and universally accessible financial ecosystem.
Decentralized, we believe in values of collaboration, trust, transparency, inclusiveness, equality, and freedom; сonsistent, our motives are valid across the board: scale, we are creating a global and safe crypto ecosystem that contains the whole crypto chains.
At Yellow, we are looking for enthusiastic individuals dedicated to what they believe in, with strategic minds, a creative approach to work, and a deep interest in the crypto industry. If it sounds like you and you think you’ve got the expertise, commitment, and passion for joining the world’s fastest-growing brand in the blockchain technology space, send your resume to us!Register to Apply
Please let Yellow know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg