Infinite Reality is a Metaverse innovation and entertainment company defining the future for brands and consumers. The Metaverse will be transformational in the way brands interact with their audiences, and Infinite Reality is on the bleeding edge. We create ownable metaverse spaces for brands, celebrities, athletes, and performers looking to engage audiences in novel ways and provide VIP experiences in an interactive digital environment.
Blockchain Engineers will design, develop and support Web3-based applications for world class brands. Products include an NFT marketplace deployable in game engine frameworks such as Unreal Engine and Unity, as well as NFT token gating for modern paywall experiences.
- Meeting with the software development team to define the scope and scale of Web3 application projects
- Designing Web3 system architecture
- Code oversight and support for NFT marketplace
- Code oversight and support for NFT Ticket Gating service
- Vendor management and code inheritance
- Designing and implementing scalable web services, applications, and APIs
- Developing and maintaining internal software tools
- Writing low-level and high-level code
- Troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Identifying bottlenecks and improving software efficiency
- Collaborating with the design team on developing micro-services
- Writing technical documents
- Experience building out and maintaining deployed Solidity smart contracts
- Experience with Solidity development and testing frameworks
- Experience with Polygon and Ethereum blockchain technology
- Experience with NFT marketplace implementations
- A working understanding of current and emerging ERC standards (e.g. ERC20, ERC721, ERC1155, ERC998, ERC777)
- Experience with Ethereum Blockchain (EVM)
- Cryptocurrency Wallets such as MetaMask, Wyre, WalletConnect
- Ethereum Mainnet + TestNets ( Rinkeby, Ropsten, etc), Polygon/Matic Blockchain
- Solidity Testbeds such as Ganache/Truffle or Hardhat
- A versatile skill set able to work with the app, front-end, and back-end teams is a major bonus.
- Demonstrative track record of Git commits leveraging relevant skills
- History working in a fully remote, global team environment and culture
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off
- Public Holidays
- Family Leave
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Wellness Resources
Infinite Reality is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Infinite Reality’s policies prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Infinite Reality also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Infinite Reality will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Not currently accepting applicants residing in Colorado.
Please let Infinite Reality know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg