Senior Blockchain Developer
Profile: Blockchain Developer
Experience: 4+ Years
Location: Permanent Remote
What is Uplers Talent Network?
Uplers Talent Network is a place where top talents meet the right opportunities. It is a platform for every candidate looking for a perfect opportunity to work with global companies on a contractual basis. Our talent network is a place for top Indian talents who can benefit from the platform and gain access to global career exposure.
With us, you'll get the support, guidance, and opportunities that you need to take your career to the next level. So, if you're ready to embark on the journey of your next challenge, we're ready to be your engine!
A contractual position usually requires you to sign and agree to the terms of a contract before you begin working. This structure can offer a variety of commitments that allow you to refine established skills and create new ones.
Uplers Talent Network brings contractual positions with benefits like:
✔ Higher pay than industry standards
✔ Full-time position
✔ Ability to gain different skills in a short period
✔ Control over your career
Perks of joining Uplers Talent Network:
- Talent Success Coach: Get connected with a dedicated coach to guide you before, during as well as after your assignments with our clients.
- Payout: Get paid in global currencies and earn more than industry standards.
- Opportunity: Work with international companies and get global exposure with exciting projects.
- Mobility: Work from the comfort of your living room couch or even a breezy beach.
How to become a part of our Talent Network?
- Take the first step, register on our portal
- Clear the decks and fill out the application form
- Gear up, clear the 3-stage assessment process
- And yes! Become a part of Uplers Certified Talent Network
What are we looking for:
We are looking for a Blockchain Development with a passion for working on cutting-edge technologies and solving hard problems. The position entails working on an agile development team within our Core Applications team to develop Blockchain applications and technologies including Distributed Applications (DApps), Blockchain tokens, and Verifiable Credentials & Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs). This role will also entail communication with executives, stakeholders and various development and business teams.
Role & Responsibilities:
The primary duties of a developer would include analysis, safe blockchain technology development, functional application development, and, eventually building and launching a blockchain network.
In addition to this, they also have the following responsibilities:
- Blockchain developers would work closely with management and technical teams to understand the needs and visualize features.
- Use programming languages to generate ideas for new tools and technologies and to assist in developing application features and user interfaces.
- Build infrastructure, use the newest security methods, and use it to safeguard digital transaction data from hacker attacks.
- Existing client-side and server-side programs should be maintained and extended.
- Employ the newest tools and technology to enhance and protect blockchain-based applications.
- Recording all stages of the Blockchain's development. Both new and current solutions should be documented.
- Blockchain Architecture
- Data Structures
- Smart Contracts
Uplift with Uplers
Uplers believes in connecting people. Being a people-first organization, Uplers constantly strives for individuals who won't just keep up, but break new ground. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. It doesn't surprise us that we are growing and becoming one of the most popular companies in the industry.
All set to enter the #WorldOfAwesomeness?
Hit the Apply button!Register to Apply
Please let Uplers know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg