Senior Associate, Middle Office Operations
Blockchain.com is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
Since 2017, Blockchain.com runs a successful Institutional business and has been the leading strategic capital partner to the largest trading, investment, and mining companies in the crypto space, providing lending, OTC and electronic trading, custody, asset management funds, and other financial products and services.
We are looking for an experienced professional to manage middle-office operations for our fast growing Singapore businesses.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Perform daily trade, position and transactions reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation, analysis, and management of financial data dashboards
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly P&L and inventory reporting
- Ensure crypto/fiat payments and transactions are validated and released in an accurate and timely manner
- Assist to implement risk control parameters to accommodate the increasing trading volume
- Work with technology team and participate in system improvements and UAT
- Configuration and maintenance of back-office static data and assist with exchange accounts opening
- Apply problem solving skills to develop and execute initiatives to improve operation efficiencies and risk controls
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 4-6 years of experience in Middle office operations/Product Control function/operations in the financial services industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field preferred
- Must be a team player with the ability to work effectively in a team or independently
- Keen problem solvers with good conceptual and analytical skills
- Prior knowledge about blockchain and cryptocurrencies would be beneficial
- Proficient with Excel and Google Sheets
- VBA or SQL knowledge is a plus
COMPENSATION & PERKS
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- Performance-based bonuses paid in cash
- Apple equipment provided by the company
- Awesome office location in the heart of Singapore (In-person work is required at least 3 days per week)
Blockchain is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, and apprenticeship. Blockchain makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business need at the time.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at [email protected] Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.Register to Apply
Please let Blockchain.com know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg