Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Have some experience in Android development.
- Knowledge of computer system structure, algorithm, network, database and computer security.
- Work together with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Help maintain code quality and organization.
- 3+ years experience in Android app development with a strength in Kotlin.
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Proficient in java/Kotlin, and familiar with Android framework.
- Good familiarity with third-party libraries and APIs, such as OKHTTP, RxJava, Coroutines.
- Good knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg