About Protego Trust
Protego Trust Bank, NA (in organization)
At Protego Trust Company, our mission is to build a bridge to the digital future of financial services in order to improve economic outcomes for people worldwide. Unburdened by legacy infrastructure, we combine the world's most powerful financial charter with proven and emerging technologies to create a new piece of the global financial infrastructure. Upon this foundation, we offer a suite of vertically integrated services to facilitate growth and reduce costs and risk for institutional clients within a vertically integrated and appropriately regulated financial institution.
Corporate Values Trust . It is the foundation of all we do.
Professionalism. Everyone in the organization - from the top to the newest hire - behaves professionally at all times. This means we: set and meet expectations, effectively listen and communicate, prioritize company over personal objectives, and are respectful, accountable, and reliable.
Client Success. We focus on our clients' success, because if we don't, our competitors will. We deliver first class service in a first-class way and strive to exceed expectations.
Teamwork. Positivity, authenticity, respect and collaboration focus individual accomplishments toward our organizational objectives, allowing us to achieve the extraordinary.
Ethical Ambition. We strive to obtain exceptional performance, growth and achievement for our clients, our company and ourselves while upholding the highest ethical standards.
Diversity. Of thought, of experience, of perspective. Collectively these make us a stronger team and help us avoid our individual blind spots.
Integrity. We do what is right, even if it is hard. Especially if it is hard.
The Opportunity at Protego Trust Bank, NA (in organization)
At Protego, we are building a new digital asset trust bank and platform that will enable the future of financial innovation. Protego is a federally chartered financial institution that is vertically integrated, fully regulated and built on distributed ledger technology.
As part of an early-stage fast growing technology company, you will be working with an amazing group of engineering and business minds. We are building products and services for institutional investors that span custody and trading workflows for fiat currencies and digital assets. The team brings deep domain expertise and leadership experience in Financial Services, Digital Assets, and Technology.
The mission of the Segment Sales Associate is to serve as an ambassador for Protego, building relationships within your assigned institutional segment and assigned team -- and correspondingly support our sales, revenue growth, and market leadership within this critical market segment. The teams will focus on institutional segments across the crypto ecosystem, corporates, traditional financial services, and FinTech.
- Support the Segment Sales activities for Protego Trust
- Support the Chief Business Officer, Sales Leaders, and team in defining and executing all related business, marketing and product goals of Protego Trust Bank within your and firm segments
- Support the cultivation and building of relationships with prospective clients and across their organizations within assigned segment
- Contribute to the complete sales cycle -- including prospecting, cold outreach, initial pitches, and continued ongoing outreach / communication over extended time periods -- ultimately leading to final contract negotiations and deal closing
- Contribute and develop detailed plans to understand market, segment, and client potential asset and growth universes, to position Protego for disproportionate growth vs our competitors
- Support and manage the collection of client documentation, CRM activities, direct calling campaigns, reporting, business plan development, and cross department collaboration to position Protego Trust to exceed the assigned revenues, growth, and marketshare objectives.
- Actively participate in leading and driving adoption of the Protego corporate values and culture
- Collaborate with Protego colleagues to provide ongoing “white glove service” to prospective clients once they have on-boarded as clients
- Ensure a deep, ongoing understanding of the digital asset industry -- including the evolving landscape of relevant coins and tokens -- as well as capital markets, pricing dynamics, competitive platforms, and regulatory / compliance matters
- Develop expert knowledge of all Protego products, including the technical underpinnings and client workflows in the adoption of crypto and digital assets
- Professionally communicate the Protego value proposition, with excellence and gravitas, to prospective clients, partners, and market participants
- Participate in definition of firm targets and drive the execution of exceeding the defined sales, product, revenue, and growth targets
- Succinctly communicate market feedback internally to Protego colleagues across the related departments -- including marketing, execution services, product development, engineering, operations, risk, and compliance
- Think creatively about where Protego sits relative to competitors within the marketplace, and constructively support the firm’s development of new strategies and products
What You Bring To Our Company
- A passion and drive for the intersection of financial services, technology, innovation, and disruption
- A recent track record and aptitude for supporting sales teams at the crossroads of financial services and technology
- Experience working across and supporting financial services segments within/to complex technology solutions, financial services products, and/or trading services
- Genuine enthusiasm and passion for cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology, and the digital asset sector at large
- Ability to consistently utilize and drive adoption of a modern CRM system across the sales team and sales lifecycle
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced start-up environment,, where the priorities, milestones, and dependencies are constantly evolving
- A demonstrated track record for thriving in a collaborative team environment and instilling a team culture
- Compelling and charismatic communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to analyze complex and disparate feedback, and concisely summarize information into simple narratives -- for both internal and external audiences
- Familiarity and demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office, database analytics, and reporting software
- Self-identify as hardworking, detail-oriented, methodical and tenacious.
- Humble expert mindset, growth orientation, performance driven, intellectual honesty, team-first attitude, and history of delivering first-class service in a first-class way
- Available to travel extensively for business, up to 60% of the time (subject to government health regulations safely allowing such)
Medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), and disability insurance
Protego Trust Bank, NA promotes diversity of thought, culture, background and experience. Protego is an equal opportunity employer, and employment at Protego is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
Please let Protego Trust know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg