- Assist with manual source code business security audits.
- Assist with automation process.
- Assist with excavating unknown security vulnerabilities and code defects in Java programs, verifying the vulnerabilities, and preparing security hardening reports.
- Top university undergraduate or graduate student, major in Computer Science preferred.
- Preferably with previous internship experience in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong knowledge of Java.
- Understanding the different types of security vulnerabilities.
- Clear thinking, excellent analysis, and problem-solving skills, good learning ability, and team player mentality.
- Strong communication skills, stress resistance, and keen interest in research.
- Available for at least 6 months.
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg