Security Engineer - Crypto Custody
We are Further Ventures - the global venture network providing real backing for regional companies with global ambitions
Our aim is to become the leading Venture Studio Platform globally. We partner with entrepreneurs, offering capital and resources - such as product, tech, design, marketing, and legal - to build game-changing ventures. In addition, we operate as a Venture Capital fund.
We are a team of mentors and partners on a growth mission: real capital, real connections, and real people. Our network is our greatest strength, helping companies start and scale up faster than the competition. With us, there are no frills or red tape - just building great companies with people we like to work with.
To date, we have already launched several ventures, including a salary advance/lending solution, a B2B food marketplace, a quick commerce delivery app, a neobank, and a crypto venture.
About your role and responsibilities
Are you authentic, bold, and grounded like us? Do you think like an entrepreneur, are respectfully honest, and like working in a team? Come and build the next unicorn with us!
- Research new crypto assets and integrate them into the planned custody system
- Maintain our custody system and its integrations with various blockchains as each blockchain evolves
- Develop novel security solutions to safeguard our clients assets
- Delve into novel emerging technologies such as Multi-Party Computation (MPC5 and MPC6)
- Actively participate in the development of custody related systems, the scaling and growth of the team, and the ultimate direction of crypto custody
- Work cross functionally with the crypto asset team on new assets
- Remain security, detail, and quality focused above all other concerns
- Focus on developing end to end test frameworks that use little to no mocks
- Able to reason about and build threat models when developing software
- Experience auditing (internally/externally) DeFi systems, from both technical and economical points of view
- Hands-on experience with formal verification tools
- Ability to write high-quality security reports, private and public
- Interest on Ethereum research and edge advancement on the ecosystem
- Good cryptography primitives knowledge
- Participation on core Ethereum development, including but not limited to contribution to EIPs
- Production experience developing a DeFi protocol. - Knowledge of Ethereum nodes implementation like Geth
- Solid understanding/experience with non-EVM blockchains or paradigms (e.g. Polkadot, Solana)
What you can expect
- People first company culture: We hire people we trust and give team members autonomy to do their best work.
- Professional growth: We have a highly dynamic and energetic environment with a lot of growth opportunities. We support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- Comprehensive benefits: We offer competitive pay along with extensive health insurance (including dental & vision) for onsite team members. We also provide Apple products for your daily work.
- Remote / Onsite, Abu Dhabi Office
Note: Please include a link to your work/projects in your CV.
Start Date: ASAP
Although the role is remote-friendly, it is preferred that you are located or working within the GMT+ 4 zone for coordination.Register to Apply
Please let Further Ventures know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg