SEA Community Manager - BNB Chain
and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As a community-first and open-source ecosystem, built on a permissionless and decentralized environment, BNB Chain is making mass blockchain adoption a reality. By delivering the infrastructure and scalability necessary, BNB Chain will help onboard a billion new users to Web3 reliably and securely.
If you want to help web3, and be part of a high-performing, innovative and dedicated team that is actively enabling some of the most exciting innovations of our era, why not join us and play a direct role in building the future as we pave the way for Web3 to change lives?
In this role you will be at the reins of BNB Chain’s growth as we work with web3 developers to drive blockchain adoption.
You will help evolve BNB Chain’s presence in your market, with the main goal to increase reach and engagement for BNB Chain, fostering a dialogue with the community and build awareness and understanding for BNB Chain.
You will work in collaboration with the rest of the BNB Chain marketing and community team, as well as companies in the BNB ecosystem.
- Craft and implement a developer community outreach strategy on behalf of BNB Chain to help reach web3 developers and evangelists in your market
- Grow and manage the BNB Chain community in your market, and grow local awareness, understanding and positive engagement
- Develop effective marketing and brand communication plans and campaigns to expand BNB Chain’s digital footprint and brand awareness in your region
- Setup close partnerships with the regional Developer Communities, Universities, Blockchains associations, KOLs, and other web2 and web3 audiences
- Deploy successful online and offline Developers campaigns, such as hackathons, workshops and conferences from ideation to execution
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the expansion
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns through data analysis and user feedback
- Engage users, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote BNB Chain initiatives
- Develop effective marketing and management strategies to grow your local Martian community and Student Ambassador Community
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in Developer Relations/Developer Advocacy and related community work (e.g., meetups, hackathons, support forums, etc.)
- Ability to engage communities through genuine, thoughtful, and interesting content and conversation
- A passion and understanding of web3, cryptocurrency and blockchain
Working at Binance
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg