sFOX is a full-service prime dealer uniting liquidity from over 30 exchanges and OTC desks in one easy-to-manage platform. sFOX's platform provides traders with best execution services from a single account, a single counterparty, and a single workflow — giving traders greater capital efficiency. Its smart order router algorithmically routes traders to the most competitive prices worldwide, reducing slippage and improving trade performance across immense scale.
sFOX is committed to the highest standards of investor protection and reliability. The platform is SOC 2 certified and provides access to the market 24/7 with 99.99% uptime. Founded in 2014, the company is backed by Social Capital, Digital Currency Group, Khosla Ventures, DHVC, Haystack, Blockchain Capital, Y Combinator, and executives from PayPal and Airbnb.
We're on a mission to open the world's financial markets to everyone and we're looking for exceptional talent to join our rapidly growing team.
About the Position:
SFOX is a leader in the crypto asset trading arena looking a Sales Operations Representative. Given the exploratory nature of our space, the person in this role will do best if they get excited about rapidly designing, prototyping, and productizing a wide range of unconventional and creative solutions that both acknowledge but also reimagine the status quo. SFOX employees who demonstrate high performance and commitment will have the opportunity for career development and advancement within sales and marketing.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Coordinate direct outreach to target accounts including email, phone, LinkedIn and Twitter – whichever it takes to obtain a meeting
- Become adept at demonstrating and describing SFOX's product and service offering
- Understand how to qualify inbound inquiries and closely monitor analytics throughout the pipeline, from prospecting to email response rates to initial conversation transition into opportunities from AEs
- Help manage an inside sales team utilizing our CRM database to organize key contacts and decision makers and continue to build the sales pipeline
- Remain current with our product offering and gain key market information within the investor community
- Provide reports as needed to show lead generation and/or qualification metrics
- Schedule and participate in and close prospective clients
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited 4-year university, must show academic competence in both communication and quantitative analysis
- Minimum 2 years experience managing the SDR process, from lead identification, through initial conversation and transition to an Account Executive who will close the lead
- Deep understanding of the details of sales operations, and how to run various email and sales enablement platforms such as Salesloft or Outreach, coordinating thousands of outbound emails and other touchpoints on a weekly basis
- An understanding of the financial industry and crypto, including funds, institutions, traders and others that may be interested in trading on our platform. Ideally you are passionate about crypto and the digital asset revolution and have relevant experience, and can speak to relevant topics that fund managers and traders engage in regularly
- Have a desire to be a key part of a growing organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as demonstrated by a history of preparing presentation materials for sales meetings.
- Highly curious and self-driven sense of motivation
What We Love
- Experience working with trading and market data
- Experience in trading digital currency
- Understanding of digital currency trading market
- Interest in Bitcoin, digital currency, and distributed ledger technology
Why You'll Want to Work Here
- Remote-first culture - work from where you are
- Unlimited PTO - take time off when you need it
- Paid holidays and company-wide wellness days off
- Health/dental/vision/life insurance and flexible spending accounts available for you and your family
- Ability to help shape the future of sFOX and the cryptocurrency market
sFOX is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.Register to Apply
Please let sFOX know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg