Sales Operations Manager
Delphi Digital is a research-driven firm dedicated to advancing the understanding and development of the growing crypto market. Our foundations lie in producing institutional-grade research for some of crypto’s top funds, institutions, and investors. Through Delphi Labs, our team is changing the landscape of crypto top projects in the space such as Aave, Axie Infinity, Compound, Thorchain, Synthetix, and many more to model, optimize and redesign their crypto-economics. And with Delphi Ventures, a long-term oriented, fundamentals focused VC fund; we seek to identify and invest in the most promising projects in the space.
The candidate must be a strong leader able to draw upon solid analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills to effectively partner with sales leaders. The individual must have deep experience in sales processes and tools, and be able to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders and partners to solve problems, design and implement new reporting solutions, and deliver successfully against high standards. You should have a proven work ethic that drives desired results.
You will be a key member of the sales organization and ensure that Delphi Digital’s leadership, marketing, and sales stakeholders have the necessary information to operate and execute efficiently. You will analyze initiatives, processes and provide recommendations for improvement. You will build scalable mechanisms to support business and program operation processes. You will have good oral and written communication skills enabling you to dive deep into the data to find answers, and to summarize the data into a logical analysis that ensures all stakeholders are informed.
Location: Remotely from anywhere in the world
- 3+ years of experience in technology related sales or operations
- Act as a trusted advisor and specialist to sales leaders, leveraging data and analyses to generate business insights, develop go-to-market strategies, and scale the business
- Work with customers to assist the product and engineering organizations gather and document business requirements and pain points related to our products
- Advocate for customers to internal Delphi stakeholders
- Analyze sales processes and mechanisms for sub-optimal performance, with a focus on defect reduction and productivity; communicate findings clearly and effectively and make recommendations for improvement
- Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis, and support related projects as needed
- Conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations
Benefits & Compensation:
- Flexible schedule: You’ll be able to work remotely and manage your own time. As long as your core responsibilities are met, your schedule is what you make of it. We strongly believe a proper balance between work and free time allows for creativity and innovation to thrive.
- Compensation: Competitive compensation package with potential equity and bonus upside
- Medical Benefits: Healthcare insurance stipend to cover medical, dental, vision, and prescription medication costs
- Parental leave: Up to 24 weeks of time off as maternity leave and 12 weeks of time off as paternity leave
- Wellness: Delphi Digital takes employee wellness and mental health seriously and encourages all employees to proactively invest in their well-being and provide up to $500 annually to cover wellness services. All team members also have access to an in-house organizational psychologist free of charge. While we have an unlimited vacation policy, we recommend taking a minimum of 16 days of mandatory time off annually to focus on mental and physical well-being.
- Technology/Workspace budget: Up to $4000 to help build your work-from-home setup.
- Other benefits: Fully paid tropical team retreat to meet the team in person (We flew our worldwide team down to Portugal last year!)
- Impact: You will have the opportunity to work with ambitious projects that will have a meaningful impact in advancing the future of the industry.
- Autonomy: While you’ll benefit from the Delphi brand and resources, you’ll have strong autonomy in building your team and leading your project.
- Learning: You’ll benefit from the cumulative knowledge base of Delphi’s 130+ person team as well as our portfolio companies and extended network. The only limit to your rate of learning will be your own initiative.
Please let Delphi Digital know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg