Sales Manager (Agent)
Liberty Gaming is a GameFi ecosystem at the forefront of web3 gaming, providing opportunities for every audience in blockchain gaming. Neatly placed within a larger, overarching group comprising a multi-chain launchpad and NFT and Token funds, Liberty Gaming is firmly positioned as an integral part of the GameFi space, both present and future. Composed of a growing guild and community, high-grade investment team, incubation arm and stellar global partner network, Liberty Gaming represents a new wave of GameFi organisation, and an entry portal to GameFi for everyone.
Bringing together investment from huge names including Animoca Brands, Cointelligence Fund and Pluto Digital, and experience from JP Morgan, Nomura, Sandbox, SkyLaunch and more, Liberty Gaming has built a foundational team, advisory and investment network to help redefine the GameFi space.
Offering earning, educational, investment and brand growth opportunities through our multi-faceted approach, Liberty Gaming is structured to both accelerate and lead the charge for blockchain-gaming mass-adoption.
Your tasks would include but not be limited to:
- Grow Partnerships with other guilds, games and metaverses
- Identify Play2Earn game projects that synergise with Liberty Gaming and the guild’s scholarship programs.
- Grow Liberty Gaming’s relationships with play-to-earn games, including fielding inbound requests from projects, reaching out to projects who we are interested in working with, and deepen current long-term relationships.
- Research and talk to projects to understand the economic models for their games to determine what value we can bring to them, as well as understand if the game fits Liberty Gaming’s scholarship programmes
- Be the face of Liberty Gaming and have on ground presence in Crypto events and meetups.
- Drive go-to-market strategies for new game partner launches. Work with operations and tech teams to bring the new scholarship programme into operation.
- Cultivate and communicate a deep understanding of Liberty Gaming’s community, opportunity, and purpose globally.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights coupled with a deep understanding of both player behaviour and the play-to-earn ecosystem to deliver high ROI partnerships.
To be considered for this role, you will need experience working in a similar role previously. Ideally you will meet the following criteria:
- 2+ years of blockchain, gaming or business leadership experience with a track record of success as a business development leader.
- Demonstrated experience defining, launching, and managing gaming partnerships.
- Deep understanding and insatiable curiosity of all things crypto gaming, blockchain and DeFi.
- Strong data-driven approach to building well-articulated business cases that catalyse new opportunities, with an appreciation for ROI, and operational requirements.
- Natural ability to work across functions and liaise between leadership teams to propose, persuade, and collaborate on strategic priorities.
- Excellent English communications skills (written & oral) to communicate complex issues and nuanced considerations clearly.
- Deep network of contacts amongst leaders in the crypto blockchain and Play2Earn industry
Please let Liberty Gaming know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg