Working at Bitfury:
Bitfury is a leading emerging technologies company. At Bitfury, you can build the solutions of the future, with the most significant technologies of the millennium, in a modern and flexible workplace. We work a bit faster, and a bit smarter, so we can make the world a bit better.
Benefits of Working at Bitfury:
International Experiences & Global Impacts
Bitfury is an international company with 200+ team members in more than 16 countries. No matter your assignment, your work will support global technology initiatives and best-in-class security operations in North America, Asia and Europe, as well as help us fulfil our mission to make the world more trusted and secure.
Building the Future
We believe big data, artificial intelligence, blockchain technology, tokenized economies and cryptocurrencies are the future of our digital, global economy. Bitfury is building this future through our products that offer digitised security, asset management, government services and more. We consider ourselves first and foremost a technology company. We are a diversified organisation, with operations across multiple facets of the AI, blockchain, and digital currency sectors. If you are passionate about emerging technologies, you can build your future at Bitfury.
Accelerate Your Career
Bitfury is growing fast and looking for the next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs to help us. At Bitfury, you will be expected to create the future – not just execute it. If you are a self-starter, driven and collaborative team member, you can create a dynamic future for yourself and your career at Bitfury.
Modern Workplace with Intelligent Flexibility
Bitfury lets you work in the way you need to work to make your work faster, smarter and better. We will give you the resources you need to succeed – competitive pay and benefits, educational support, intellectual challenges, professional advancement, personal accommodations including remote work, and more. We pride ourselves on being less bureaucratic and a lot more impactful.
Start-up Culture with Established Results
Working with the world’s leading experts and engineers, you will have the opportunity at Bitfury to pursue results that will power your success as well as lead to the adoption of game-changing technologies. Our teams work every day to make the impossible possible, to change the game, to be agile and effective, and most of all – to empower the rest of the world to do the same.
Personal and Professional Characteristics
We at Bitfury ensure our team members possess the ability to think out of the box and make the impossible possible. We are self-motivated and result-oriented, and we have an “owner of the company” mindset. We are constantly self-educating and developing. We are able to work in a team and collaborate. We have a “do good” mindset and are not afraid to dream big. And of course, we always deliver in time what we promised and with extreme attention to detail — because if we are not able to do the little things right, we will never be able to do big things right.
Internal Controls Statement
Bitfury commits to integrity and ethical values and recognises the importance of the ethical culture, which is the core foundation for setting an effective internal control environment. We ensure that all Bitfury members are aware of organisational ethics and internal control policies. By effective implementation and execution of internal controls, we are helping to safeguard and minimise the risk to its objectives, reduce risks and protect assets while also ensuring record accuracy, promoting operational efficiency, and encouraging adherence to policies, rules, regulations, and laws.
Reporting to the VP of Sales & BD this senior role will play a key role in shaping and pushing forward our vision of the product, strategy, and investments while also negotiating and closing deals to realise this vision. The Sales Executive will work closely with our product, marketing and engineering teams and partner cross-functionally with legal, policy, finance and other teams. We're looking for a driven sales professional who’s passionate about selling early-adopter SaaS in multi-stakeholder, nascent and complex selling environments. The Sales Executive will be working in a collaborative team to expand the Crystal customer base domestically and abroad.
More details: crystalblockchain.com
Duties and responsibilities
- Drive sales for the assigned territory/verticals, sales planning, forecasting, reporting, pipeline management, and strategic analysis with expectations of high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency.
- Execute on sales of Crystal software and services (solely or with a small team) and manage stakeholder relations with the goals of driving revenue growth and maximising profitability.
- Own sales targets and projections and achieve revenue targets for the assigned territory and/or verticals individually and by cooperating with sales partners.
- Partner with a variety of business and technology stakeholders within Crystal (analytics, legal, technology teams, etc.) and with third parties to develop a strong sales pipeline and to deliver the best services.
- Own all systems and tools related to our sales, CS, and marketing processes with SFDC (Salesforce) as our central hub.
- Support leadership in the understanding of pipeline, forecasts, retention, and other KPIs while bringing best in class sales/CS strategy & planning techniques to support leadership in maximising sales and retention.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Customer Success - to continuously improve MQL generation and ensure a seamless post-sales experience for our customers.
- Review and improve efficiency of business processes.
- Represent the company as required, including attendance at industry events and public meetings.
- Execute on defined and aligned KPI’s set with executive management of Crystal.
- A minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in full-cycle B2B SaaS Sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required, MBA or Master’s Degree in IT or technical field is a plus.
- Languages: English (Fluent) and Ukrainian (Fluent), other languages are a strong plus.
- Knowledge of- and experience with Blockchain/Crypto Currencies.
- Self-starter that can be hands-on and work independently as well as exhibit strong leadership skills to be a member of a greater team in an unstructured entrepreneurial environment.
- Takes initiative and creative in approach to problem-solving, strong "can do" attitude.
- Able to present and sell to C-level customers and partners.
- Strong negotiation skills and a demonstrated record of successfully closing deals.
- High degree of integrity, attention to detail, punctual; responsibility for all decisions with the ability to see the bigger picture.
- Excellent oral communication, planning, organisational and analytical skills.
- Multicultural approach, comfortable working with diverse cultures and mind-sets.
- Appreciation to work in a global organisation with teammates in different time zones/regions.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
Please let Bitfury know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg