Blockdaemon is seeking a Sales Executive based in the US to drive our regional institutional sales efforts, reporting to the GM, Head of Sales, Americas. The Sales Executive will drive our institutional sales and partnership efforts to grow our market share.
As a Sales Executive, you will be the point of contact for customers’ needs so you should be technically, operationally, and economically knowledgeable about blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and protocols.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the entire sales process; outreach to new and existing customers; establishing new partnerships and relationships within the blockchain and crypto markets
- Align and drive sales initiatives with company goals
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with partners, investors, and customers
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells, and client satisfaction
- Utilize and maintain an organized CRM to help with sales transparency and processes within the company
- Provide product support for customers both pre and post-sales
- Provide the product and engineering teams with customers’ feedback to provide insight and data to help identify potential opportunities within the market
- Identify and leverage solutions to reduce sales and customer support costs
- Contribute to customer satisfaction-driven sales performance KPIs
- Create monthly reports for key customers including financial reports to customers as requested
- Represent company and educate prospective customers at conferences, trade shows, and private events
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Required Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience as a Sales Executive or equivalent, preferably in a tech/crypto/blockchain startup or project
- Strong fluency in the blockchain space
- Deep understanding of blockchain protocols
- Experience in B2B SAAS/Infrastructure sales
- High energy and team-player mentality
- An ability to engage with customers to discern their product and partner-related needs
- Ability to act independently / be proactive in an effort to source, progress, close new business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and willingness to be prompt and responsive to a breadth of customer expectations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A willingness to grow and adapt with an exciting company in a high-growth space
US Salary range: $100,000 - $130,000
We Know Nodes.
Blockdaemon is the leading blockchain node infrastructure platform. Supporting 30+ protocols, 70 out-of-the-box node types, and monitoring plug-ins for cloud and on-premises services, Blockdaemon is used by exchanges, custodians, enterprises, financial institutions and 10k+ developers to connect commercial stakeholders to blockchains. Blockdaemon's mission is to simplify the process of deploying nodes and creating scalable enterprise blockchain solutions via APIs, BYOI, auto- decentralization and auto-healing of nodes.
We are rapidly growing our fully remote, decentralized team. We are made up of dedicated and passionate individuals who want to make an impact in this dynamic and emerging industry. We offer competitive salaries as well as employer contributions to health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances. At Blockdaemon, we understand that “life happens” and offer a flexible PTO policy and encourage employees to take time off when they need it.
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Blockdaemon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Register to Apply
Please let Blockdaemon know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg