Sales Development Representative New Grad
Bubble enables thousands of businesses around the world to build software solutions without code.Our users use Bubble to build VC-backed startups, personal projects, and internal company tools. We are often a critical part of our customers’ operations and are very proud to help businesses achieve success through more accessible software. With more people turning to entrepreneurship and digital products, Bubble’s solution is increasingly critical.
About the role:
As a Sales Development Representative, you’ll be the first point of contact for many of our prospective customers. You’ll work on inbound and outbound leads to identify customers that are interested in our enterprise product, qualify opportunities and work closely with our team of Account Executives to win them as customers. You’ll also be responsible for the full sales cycle for customers who are not quite ready for our enterprise product yet and want to start on one of our self-serve plans first.
As one of the very first members of our Sales team, you’ll play a key role in building our team, establishing best practices and figuring out new ways to grow our customer base. Beyond working closely with our customers, this role will be working closely with cross-functional partners in Product, Marketing, Success and other teams.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Handle inbound requests from prospective customers interested in buying Bubble
- Qualify prospects and generate sales-ready opportunities for Account Executives
- Prospect and develop new potential accounts by educating contacts about Bubble
- Close smaller deals on our Professional and Production plans yourself
- Become an expert on our product and be able to demonstrate its value
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process
- Engage with Product teams to provide feedback and help drive our product strategy
- Ability to identify and understand customer needs and provide strong solutions
- A track record of high achievement in your current and previous roles
- Motivation and ability to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical capabilities
What will help you excel in this role:
- Excitement for technology in general and Bubble’s product in particular
- Love for meeting new people and talking with customers
- Curiosity and excitement to learn and grow
If this sounds like you, apply! We look forward to hearing from you.
At Bubble, we encourage people from all ages, abilities, and experiences to apply. Bubble does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Bubble is very remote-friendly, and we have employees who work across the United States. You’ll be able to identify which state you plan to work in on your application. Note: at this time, we are only considering candidates who are authorized to work in the U.S.Register to Apply
Please let Bubble know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg