Sales Development Representative
Brave is on a mission to protect the human right to privacy online. We’ve built a free web browser that blocks creepy ads and trackers by default, a private search engine with a truly independent index, a browser-native crypto wallet, and a private ad network (opt-in!) that directly rewards you for your attention. And we’re just getting started. Already 50 million people have switched to Brave for a faster, more private web. Millions more switch every month.
The internet is a sea of ads, hackers, and echo chambers. Big Tech makes huge profits off our data, and tells us what’s true and what’s not. Brave is fighting back. Join us!
Brave is looking for a full-time sales development representative to join our growing team! You’ll find and convert leads into new customers. Candidates should be driven, hard-working professionals who have a knack for closing deals. Ready to take the next step in your career? Apply today!
- Encourage potential clients to buy premium products and close the best possible deal
- Build customer relationships with new clients by reaching out via phone calls, emails, or other forms of communication to increase the likelihood of them using our services again
- Use CRM software to maintain a database of current information on new sales opportunities as well as existing customers
- Track sales cycle progress on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure customer acquisition goals are met
- College degree required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of sales experience converting qualified opportunities in a sales representative position
- Working knowledge of CRM software and the sales process
- Excellent communication skills, listening skills, presentation skills, and customer service skills
Working at Brave
- Industry-leader in privacy, with a research and engineering team that’s innovating everyday to keep people safer online and beat Big Tech
- Highly competitive salaries & benefits, and generous home-office stipends
- Fully remote team (no office, no commute)
- Welcoming, humble, ridiculously smart teammates, and a truly flat org structure
- Opportunity to get in early at a hyper-growth company, and revolutionize the web
United States Candidates: The salary range for this role is $55,000 - $75,000 USD, plus 25% commission based on performance.
Check us out
LinkedIn | Glassdoor | brave.comRegister to Apply
Please let Brave know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg