Sales & BD Intern
ABOUT HEX TRUST
Hex Trust is Asia’s leading provider of digital asset custody solutions for Banks & Financial Institutions, using leading-edge Blockchain technology. Led by innovators from the financial services industry, Hex Trust has built a proprietary platform that delivers a new way for financial institutions, asset managers, and corporations to safely and efficiently operate in the Blockchain ecosystem. Institutional adoption of digital assets and DeFi requires a fundamental shift in the way banks and financial institutions operate. Hex Trust is the link that connects the traditional financial world to the digital assets ecosystem.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct prospecting campaigns through Linkedin or cold emails to obtain new leads for the sales team
- Conduct market research to explore new business development opportunities & be up to date to market trends
- Streamline the sales process & increase efficiency within the team
- Maintenance of CRM system (Hubspot) to ensure that all client’s related information is updated
- Supporting the team in Ad hoc projects as needed
- Exposure to client calls and events
- Ability to commit for a full time internship from Jan - March 2023.
- Interest and broad understanding of the Digital Assets
- Ability to operate and excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with minimal supervision
- Be an effective communicator and ability to collaborate across teams
- Demonstrate a curiosity for and knowledge of the digital asset ecosystem
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
* We are keen to speak with candidates who are open for 3 to 6 months internship - Jan to June 2023.
Make a difference and get yourself noticed in a rapidly growing company, providing multiple opportunities for career and personal development. We are a dynamic, multi-cultural team of smart, motivated people based in offices across Hong Kong, Singapore and Vietnam. We’ll give you tough challenges, while offering rewarding results to match, as well as regular team and social events and flexible working arrangements when needed.
Diverse and inclusive team: A diverse and international team who come from over 15 countries with diversity of both thought and background on a mission to disrupt the digital asset industry. We support each other and take pride in our achievements. We attract talent from well known global multinational companies and institutions.
Ownership & learning-curve: Opportunity to make an active contribution to the growth story of one of the leading disruptors in the FinTech industry.
Communication: We treat our staff like owners by being open, transparent, and providing regular communication about our direction and progress. We provide regular insight into decision making, strategy, and corporate-wide objectives and key results progress so that each of our employees is aligned and empowered. And we constantly strive to improve how we can communicate more effectively.
Office: We offer both the flexibility to work remotely or from our modern offices in the central business hubs of Hong Kong, Singapore and Vietnam.
Hex Trust is an equal opportunity employer devoted to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Please let Hex Trust know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg