Launched in 2019, BAM Management US Holdings Inc. d/b/a Binance.US ("Binance.US") is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange - Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
We are seeking a Risk Policy Analyst to join the growing Risk Strategy team. This role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to building a best-in-class risk team, risk management system and a culture of having a data driven mindset to support safe business growth and innovative new crypto products, while always putting customers first by delivering an amazing customer experience.
You will be helping build a foundation of data focused risk management by designing advanced analytical risk solutions to effectively and efficiently support the fast-paced growth while combatting evolving risks to the business. You will have the opportunity to challenge the status quo, define and cultivate best practices in synthesizing insights into actionable risk solutions.
What you will do:
- Design and implement consumer behavior & product based risk strategy with a focus on continuous risk strategy optimization and end-to-end risk decision evaluation on every customer touchpoint.
- Monitor fraud risk through the customer lifecycle to provide timely detection of emerging risk patterns
- Be a thought strategic partner with Product to create frictionless risk solutions
- Development and implementation of risk monitoring and feedback loop framework to focus on risk decision optimization.
- Help manage risk KPIs, and risk driven customer experience.
- Leverage the Agile methodology through Asana project management tool to ensure alignment of roadmap and features to business priorities and value streams
- Collaborate with data platform teams to enhance necessary data sources to support KPI and risk insights monitoring.
- Guide and mentor team members on day-to-day risk analysis
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of experience in Risk Management policies and strategies, preferably in Crypto, Fintech, or Payments.
- Bachelor degree (Master degree preferred) in business analytical or quantitative major.
- Deep understanding of risk management in multiple fraud areas: risk investigations, chargebacks, identity theft, account takeover, ACH returns, wire fraud, etc.
- Proficient in tools such as SQL, Tableau, risk rule writing engines
- Understand concepts of data modeling, machine learning, and statistical analysis techniques.
- Be at ease in translating business objectives into analyses and explaining technical concepts and analysis recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to influence cross-functional teams
Who you are:
- Creative thinker with strong analytical and critical-thinking skills, data-driven role model
- Awesome communication skills and talent for storytelling, visualization, and creating insights from data to deliver practical recommendations for business action
- Highly organized, works well with others, and has a good attention to details.
- Not afraid to learn new things, has a growth mindset, and always thinking one step ahead
- Rock star and awesome team player
The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skillsets, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
The starting base pay for this role is between :
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.
Register to Apply
Please let Binance.US know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg