Risk Management Intern
Risk Management Intern
As a Risk Management Intern with the Enterprise Risk and Vendor Management teams, you will work with individuals across the organization to help advance IEX's Risk Management Programs. This is a cross-functional opportunity where you will be able to leverage your interpersonal skills through meeting engagements with various individuals, departments, and groups across the organization as well as program and data analytics skills to help IEX set new standards and raise the bar for performance, fairness, and transparency.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Collaborative team player
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a day-to-day back-up and support for both Vendor Management and ERM as they are both single person departments.
- Continue to enhance and maintain the vendor dashboard reporting metrics.
- Work with VM to enhance the information in Gatekeeper (i.e., Diversity & Inclusion metrics, vendor URLS, Finance IDs, emergency contacts, etc.).
- Continue the integration of the Exchange Risk program into Zen GRC and assist to with Risk and Control assessment within the tool (audit/assessment readiness).
- Same as above for IEX subsidiaries – with mapping exercise to link controls to SOC framework – (audit/SOC readiness).
- Continue to review current IEX policy and procedure documents to identify controls performed by business functions in order to build comprehensive Control Inventory.
- Undergraduate working towards a degree in Business Management, Risk Management, Finance or Economics.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work closely with senior executives.
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace and culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws and protects workers' rights but is vital to IEX’s overall mission and values.Register to Apply
Please let IEX know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg