About the job
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Advising on a variety of regulatory issues, including product offering, compliance, AML/CTF, marketing restrictions, licensing and a range of other matters pivotal to Binance's growth across the region and globally
- Drafting and reviewing strategic plans and submissions to regulatory authorities, responding to regulatory enquiries, and help shaping the long-term regulatory strategy
- Developing and managing the APAC legal and compliance programme and ongoing regulatory strategy
- Anticipating and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of current laws relevant to your own substantive area to provide strategic advice and foster compliance
- Admitted to practice in either Australia 4-8 years post qualification experience gained in top tier law firms and/or financial institutions.
- Experience providing regulatory advice to financial institutions and other businesses including banks, investment managers and payments platforms.
- The role will entail primarily non-contentious work but candidates with contentious and disputes background are welcome to apply.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg