Regional Marketing Head - Latin American
Salary starting from: $2000
A top and fast-growing cryptocurrency exchange is looking for a Regional Marketing Head – Latin America who will help lead the company’s global expansion efforts in Latin America. The successful candidate will be an expert at developing successful, localized marketing campaigns and user acquisitions funnels. An understanding of integrated marketing strategies in blockchain, cryptocurrency, or fintech related industries is required.
- Working closely with VP of Marketing to align with long-term business strategies, you will proactively deliver strategic recommendations and marketing initiatives to create new opportunities to drive growth in.
- Brainstorm, develop, and execute integrated marketing and communications strategies to build awareness and drive new user acquisitions and activations to the platform.
- Develop, manage, and continuously improve ways to activate new users to engage with the platform and its offerings.
- Own the growth of our regional affiliate network, KOLs, and marketing channels to capture new users and engage with him.
- Expand online and offline campaigns, local conferences, and special events.
- Oversee social media, community and marketing operations in LATAM and implement metrics for measuring and reporting marketing performances. Measure and report critical findings from campaigns to help inform short and long-term marketing efforts for continued expansion and growth.
- Manage marketing-related service providers and ensure all positioning aspects are incorporated in our outbound communication.
- Establish and evolve the brand strategy and positioning both internally and externally. Ensure brand strategy is reflected across all work, activities, and actions.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Marketing, Media, Public relations, Journalism related
- At least 8 years of tech related marketing work
- At least 3 years of crypto marketing experience required.
- Experience launching successful marketing campaigns in Latin America.
- Excellent team management skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication
- Extremely detailed-oriented and highly organized, primarily results-driven.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, excellent communication skills
- Bi or trilingual in English and/or Portuguese/Spanish-speakers only.
Please let BitMart know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg
Web3 Growth Hacker (Europe Remote) at Gelato Network
Europe Remote Growth Marketing Web3
15 days ago