As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
Kraken is rapidly expanding our range of products and services to clients across the globe. We are looking for a dynamic and experienced marketing leader that is based in the region to drive growth in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). You will lead our commercial expansion efforts by building a cross-functional marketing team within MENA. You’ll orchestrate go-to-market strategy and execution to bring our innovative products to market. You and your team will grow brand awareness, launch new products, and build scalable processes to drive conversion in the region.
You will work directly alongside the MENA Managing Directors and be expected to operate effectively in a highly cross-functional context, working directly with Kraken executive leaders and global function heads. You will have a unique opportunity to drive initiatives that directly impact the company’s bottom line, helping the organization maintain hyper-growth in this incredibly exciting, innovative and expanding industry. We are looking for someone with deep product and/or growth marketing experience in the region. You know the market and the unique qualities of existing and prospective clients in the region.
The ideal candidate will activate cross-functional partners in marketing at the right time to achieve our go-to-market goals. This will include setting measures of success and defining the inputs/outputs needed to derive product-market fit. You will use these to activate and direct acquisition, retention, content, social, comms, brand, creative, and other teams to accomplish our goals. You will conduct the efforts needed to achieve and scale growth.
This role reports into the VP of International Marketing and Growth.
- Build and lead a team of marketers across key functions that live (in) and breathe the MENA region
- Drive growth to achieve our goals in MENA by leading and orchestrating new product launches, building scalable processes for conversion, and expanding brand awareness
- Work closely with the Managing Directors in MENA as well as global operations to increase engagement and bring in new Consumer, Pro Trader, and Institutional clients
- Learn what clients need before they need it through direct research, surveys, competitive intel, and market sizing
- Consider the DNA of Kraken, the cultural values we stand for everyday, and ensure those genetics are in each product we ship to further deliver on our brand promise
- Take a diplomatic leadership approach to involve stakeholders early and get cross-functional work done; be a proactive leader and decision-maker that can rally leaders around a common problem or goal
- Use sound product sense in marketing every day: identify the problem we are solving for, our hypothesis, what goals we will set and how we measure them, what channels are best to use, what we should do now, next, and later, and plan we will scale and automate
- Create and share intel on competing products and marketing; summarize what is working well and what is not and how we will differentiate ourselves; know our products, our competitors products, and the differences between them better than anyone
- Use quantitative and qualitative analysis to create briefs and narratives that identify opportunities to grow our client base
#LI-KT1 #remote #UAE
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. We encourage you to apply for roles where you don't fully meet the listed requirements, especially if you're passionate or knowledgable about crypto!
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the knowRegister to Apply
Please let Kraken Digital Asset Exchange know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg