Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
At Trust Wallet, we have built our reputation around our easy-to-use and secure decentralized crypto wallet, which allows users to have self-custody over their assets and access decentralized services without us storing or accessing any of our user’s identity or asset data, giving users the most control and privacy possible.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most used wallets in the blockchain industry and contribute to the cryptocurrency revolution that is changing the world?
This is a full-time remote position.
- Define the strategy for Trust Wallet to grow in your region.
- Drive marketing, community, PR/comms and operations direction by planning, executing, and monitoring initiatives and campaigns.
- Meticulously plan logistics and details of growth initiatives, and effectively manage them to deliver timely milestones.
- Grow and manage local online and offline Trust Wallet communities.
- Moderate the regional social media and chat groups to increase community followers and increase positive engagement.
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to best facilitate the local community.
- Organize online and offline events and meet-ups in your region.
- Grow and serve developer communities in your region.
- Create, translate, and proofread content that will serve the local community and users well for Trust Wallet, focusing on the local market.
- Increase local brand awareness and reach through media and influencer channels.
- Work with projects/partners to collaboratively deliver results. Ideate, test, iterate and optimize growth.
- Communicate and liaise effectively across multiple stakeholders, internal and external.
- Strong understanding and interest in cryptocurrency, blockchain and a liking for decentralized culture are a must.
- 6-8 years of community, social media, and growth experience in technology companies.
- Demonstrated a track record of delivering on growth metrics from 0 to 1.
- Strong project management capability and detail orientation.
- Humble, learning fast, scrappy and getting things done.
- Taking extreme ownership and willing to go out of the comfort zone.
- Experience growing passionate user or developer communities in order to catalyze market adoption of technologies.
- Ability to effectively manage a complex, remote-first team with diverse backgrounds, opinions, and working styles.
- Strong English verbal and written communication.
- You won’t be able to trade or do a side hustle on this job.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .Register to Apply
Please let Binance know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg