Bitwise Asset Management
Open Role: Southeast Territory - Must reside in designated territory
It’s not very often that a new asset class is born. But that’s exactly what we’re witnessing today with the rise of crypto.
Over just the last four years, crypto has evolved from an embryonic $50B market to a young-but-growing $900+ billion market today. At Bitwise, we think it’s just getting started. In fact, we believe crypto has reached a turning point, and is headed north of $10T over the next few years. Along the way, we expect there to be risks, pitfalls, and uncertainty — much like there was during the rise of the Web, of cloud computing, and of apps. But we also expect there will be great opportunities, and millions of people wanting to participate in the potential upside.
Our goal at Bitwise is to help busy investors understand and access the opportunities emerging in the cryptocurrency asset class. We want all those who so desire to be able to come along for the ride in a secure and simple manner, and to be able to benefit from the role crypto exposure can play in pursuing their investment objectives.
Today is an exciting moment for Bitwise as a firm. We are growing quickly, with the world's first and largest crypto index fund (ticker: BITW), the first and largest crypto equities ETF (ticker: BITQ), the first and largest DeFi index fund, and many other innovative crypto products. We focus on serving investment professionals—financial advisors, family offices, hedge funds, endowments, foundations, and others—the people entrusted to look after the capital and savings of individuals and institutions across the country. We provide education, partnership, and professionally managed investment products tailored to this group’s needs, to help them build their view, pick their strategy, and get their exposure.
Currently, Bitwise is a close-knit team of 70+ professionals. Think of us as a mix of an asset manager and a tech start-up. Our backgrounds combine technology expertise with decades of experience in asset management and indexing, coming from firms including BlackRock, Wealthfront, J.P. Morgan, IndexIQ, ETF.com, Blackstone, Meta, and Google, as well as the U.S. Attorney’s Office. We’re backed by some of the most accomplished investors in venture capital and veterans of the financial services world. We love working together, we love what we do, and we’re excited about what’s ahead.
We’re looking for an exceptional individual to join our team and take on important responsibilities to help Bitwise scale. You will report to the Chief Distribution Officer and will lead our sales efforts in the designated territory. There will be a lot to learn, a huge impact to be had, and some lifelong relationships to be built along the way.
What You Will Do
- Promote, grow, and increase Bitwise’s market share within the territory
- Senior member of territory team able to set a clear vision and goals
- Uncover opportunities and deliver sales cycle using phone, meetings, and presentations
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate the Bitwise firm story, solutions, and research
- The “trusted advisor” in the territory through capital markets and crypto expertise
- Delivering and exceeding all activity metrics necessary for hitting established territory and sales team goals
- Exceptional territory management positioning the Regional Director as the expert in crypto space
- Organized approach to managing a calendar, scheduling calls/meetings
- All administrative and compliance tasks performed in a thorough and timely manner
- Work well with the Regional Consultant to manage your territory
Who You Are
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in the financial services industry
- You live in the designated territory
- You have your Series 7 and Series 63 licenses
- Ability to successfully build, manage, and close a pipeline of relationships
- Excellent in-person meeting and presentation skills
- Demonstrated sales process from profile to close
- Knowledge of different sales channels in financial services industry
- Passion for the crypto space and ability to articulate use in a portfolio
- Capital markets expertise and overall financial services industry knowledge. If what we’re doing excites you, and the role looks like a fit, we’d love to hear from you and explore you joining as an early member of the Bitwise team
- You are proficient with Google Workspace, Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint/Keynote and willing to learn Asana, Slack, Salesforce, etc.
- Your style is like ours: high-energy, positive, caring, deliberate, self-aware, curious and open-minded. You’re inclined to take ownership to get the best outcome but happy to transfer or share ownership with others. You’re proactive in pursuing what you want, you take pride in your ability to communicate and connect with others, and you’re always looking to improve
- You have willingness and enthusiasm to learn new topics and be dynamic in a rapidly evolving company and space. And you’re excited to work in crypto
What We Offer
- Equity compensation as a component of all offers
- Health insurance, including dental and vision plans
- Health & dependent care Flexible Spending Account
- Company-funded 401(k) plan, no matching required
- Unlimited PTO
- 10 paid company-wide holidays
- Paid company cell phone
- Bitwise “Buddy” Program (30 day new-hire success program)
- Annual birthday and anniversary gifts
- Company-wide events
Bitwise is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a team of people with a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. It is the policy of Bitwise to ensure equal opportunity. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics.Register to Apply
Please let Bitwise Asset Management know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg