Empower the Individual Through Crypto
Gemini is a crypto exchange and custodian that allows customers to buy, sell, store, and earn more than 30 cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ether, litecoin, and Zcash. Gemini is a New York trust company that is subject to the capital reserve requirements, cybersecurity requirements, and banking compliance standards set forth by the New York State Department of Financial Services and the New York Banking Law. Gemini was founded in 2014 by twin brothers Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss to empower the individual through crypto.
Crypto is about giving you greater choice, independence, and opportunity. We are here to help you on your journey. We build crypto products that are simple, elegant, and secure. Whether you are an individual or an institution, we want to help you buy, sell, and store your bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Crypto is not just a technology, it's a movement.
At Gemini, our mission is to empower the individual and that includes giving our employees flexibility of choice — our Office Optional Policy allows employees to choose to work from one of our physical locations or from home.
Select roles that are location-specific will still be eligible for flexible schedules.
The Department: People
The People Team at Gemini is more than HR — we are thought partners, business influencers, and ambassadors for our company culture. Our tight-knit team consists of recruiters, program managers, and human resources specialists, and our job is a big one: create best-in-class processes and programs that find, grow, and retain amazing talent at Gemini.
The Role: Recruiting Operations Associate / Coordinator
As a Recruiting Operations Associate, you’ll play a large role in contributing to the Talent Acquisition Team's success in hiring and retaining amazing talent at Gemini. You'll be responsible for providing support to many aspects of the recruitment life cycle with a primary focus on the coordination of interviews and configuration of our Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse. This role is an exciting opportunity to grow your skills in coordination, operations, systems management, enablement and training, reporting, and change management, all with a focus on attracting and hiring top talent.
- Support Talent Acquisition team with scheduling and coordination interviews -- both in-person and by phone/video
- Collaborate with Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and Interviewers to run an efficient and seamless interview process
- Serve as a primary system administrator for Greenhouse, our Applicant Tracking System, to schedule interviews, ensure data integrity, update interview processes, process reference and background checks, create and send offer letters, and hire candidates
- Assist with the implementation and integration of recruiting-related tools/platforms (e.g. LinkedIn Recruiter, Greenhouse, Entelo, Stack Overflow)
- Track and process invoicing for recruitment agencies
- Help organize and maintain confidential filing systems for employee files
- Collaborate with team to document Recruiting processes; help train and onboard new team members
- Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of the Talent Acquisition team
- Develop enablement programs that include onboarding, continued training, and knowledge management for Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and Interviewers
- Bring more visibility to how the Talent Acquisition team is performing against our goals by creating a system for reporting using data from our ATS
- Partner with external vendors (staffing agencies, job board platforms, etc.)
- Collaborate with Recruiters to ensure we’re providing the best possible candidate experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition or People Operations in a fast-paced and high-growth global organization
- 1+ years of hands on experience with Greenhouse, specifically in creating and configuring new process flows and features to improve the quality and efficiency of a recruitment team
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Drive, Sheets
- Exceptional administrative skills, including organization, high attention to detail, proactive communication, and responsiveness
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with people at all levels
- Demonstrated judgment and ability to deal with confidential and sensitive matters effectively
- Ability to respond to changing situations in a flexible manner and reprioritize accordingly to meet immediate needs
- Ability to identify areas for process improvement and give recommendations for how to improve
- Ability to perform data analysis and audits
- Capability to manage multiple projects at any given time, with a sense of urgency and clear prioritization
It Pays to Work Here
We take a holistic approach to compensation at Gemini, which includes:
- Competitive Compensation and Profit-Sharing Equity
- Flexible vacation policy
- Retirement Plan Matching
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health plans
- Training and professional development
At Gemini, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know.
Please let Gemini know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg