We believe access to stable money is a human right. Almost two billion people around the world don't have a safe place to store their money or are excluded from financial services such as payments and credit. Struggles with inflationary currencies prevent families and communities from building basic economic security. To help solve this, we currently offer financial services in high inflation economies so that everyone can protect the value of their money. Our app users in Latin America can easily save and spend in US dollars, without worrying about their money devaluing overnight.
That said, we're not a bank. Reserve is a new way to store and move money, creating new saving and spending experiences beyond borders. We are actively expanding to new regions, and would love to explore if you could be a fit for our team! Please note that this role is focused on the App side of our business, and not the Protocol. Our app is currently utilized in 5 South American countries, and we are expanding it to the US and globally in the near future. Before applying, we highly recommend checking out information on our mission and the people behind it here.
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team!
You will be responsible for sourcing, attracting and hiring tech and non tech positions, playing a crucial role for Reserve´s expansion.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s needs for each position to meet hiring goals and expectations
- Own the end-to-end recruitment process from advertising, sourcing, attraction, assessment, and selection.
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Continuously partner with recruiting team and managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Stay active with current with job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions
- 3+ years of end to end recruiting experience (sourcing, managing interview workflows, and partnering with hiring managers)
- Experience in a fast-paced, client-centric environment, ability to adapt quickly to business changes. Global exposure a strong advantage
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field
- English proficiency
- Ready to Plug & Play
- Start up/Agency recruitment strongly preferred
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and accountability Good communication skills, attention to detail, and self-driven with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- A problem-solving mindset, mental flexibility, and a “can-do” attitude, solution-oriented approach to challenges.
- Team player with the ability to problem-solve and show initiative.
- Familiarity with a variety of recruitment tools, from social media platforms, communities, job boards, ATS and existing candidate pools, etc. Workable preferable
- Ability to prioritize ongoing projects based on business needs and urgencies that arise.
Please apply with an English Resume
Recruiting process will be in English
This is a contractor full time position
Compensation: Competitive salary + token grant.
Stability: We have significant funding and a long financial runway.
Purpose: Reserve helps people beat hyperinflation, and aims to eradicate it entirely.Register to Apply
Please let Reserve know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg