React/ Web3 Developer
About the job
The Mimo Protocol is a decentralized price-stable token issuance protocol on multiple blockchains. We've built a fully decentralized Euro stablecoin (PAR), and we're building apps and smart contracts to provide simple, and usable tools for regular consumers to access and manage crypto and non-crypto assets.
We're working with regulated entities in Europe, have sound development practices, contribute to Open Source, provide state of the art hardware and pay competitive salaries and benefits with flexible working hours. We can also sponsor equipment to enhance home office setup for remote teams.
Our management structure is relatively flat so you can expect to have some impact in any of the positions we're opening. You will join the blockchain team focusing on the platform and its expansion, working directly with the CTO.
If you are passionate about DeFi, a team player and eager to learn new things in a challenging environment, we would love to have you in our team.
We are looking for a full-time React/ Web3 Developer.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React (mainly) and React Native applications with clean code;
- Improve front-end performance by diagnosing and fixing errors and bugs;
- Understand smart contracts and participate to web3 integration using Ethers.js, Web3.js;
- Collaborate with other teams to analyse and ensure code quality standards;
- Work and track closely the deliverables on enhancements and fixes;
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement and increase efficiency.
We need you to have:
- 3+ years of professional development experience
- Good knowledge of blockchain, DeFi platforms, Ethereum and other protocols
- Working knowledge of React/ React Native, Node.js, Ethers.js, Web3.js
- Work effectively with a high degree of autonomy within a collaboratively minded team
- Location: Fully Remote
- Home office setup support.
- Flexible hours, we focus on results!
Please let Mimo know that you found this job role on CryptoJobs.gg